New ANZAC Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
If you are going to buy it, do me a favour and buy it through our affiliate link :)

http://www.clixGalore.com/PSale.aspx?BID=65312&AfID=249713&AdID=4478&LP=www.goodscore.com

cheers. It doesn't cost you any extra but a small percentage of the sale eventually comes back to silvertails. That goes for anything on goodScore really

The DCPU pattern is similar to what the Army will be getting soon. I am ex Army and a bit dissapointed in it that it hasnt reflected the original Anzacs in the way of the Rising Sun. I see it has the RSL badge on the sleeve though.
I suppose it will cost around $160.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
We are playing the Dogs in it I think

Wonder what one the dogs will be wearing?

That would absolutely have to be the ugliest jumper I have ever seen. I am not sure wether it is an attempt to recreate a blood filled vomit on the pavement after a big night out or a scientific diagram of bowel, colon and faeces passing through it.

On a brighter note, are any of the versions of the Aboriginal round jumpers we've worn in the last few years available for sale still? I'd really like one of those.

Interesting concept. I think it would have been better with maroon and white camo colours TBH.

Don't think I will be buying one of these.

Earnie the Eagle said:
The DCPU pattern is similar to what the Army will be getting soon. I am ex Army and a bit dissapointed in it that it hasnt reflected the original Anzacs in the way of the Rising Sun. I see it has the RSL badge on the sleeve though.

Berkeley_Eagle said:

Why must it reflect a Rising Sun element? ANZAC is about all services and peoples that have fought for this country, not just the Army. Both Navy and Air Force utilise the same cam gear depending on location, so it's a bit ARA-centric claim it isn't Army enough.

That cam pattern has been in service outside Australia for almost a decade now.

Maybe they're using the John Daly tactic of wearing the brightest/ugliest kit in order to attract sponsors.

That's all I can come up with.

Earnie the Eagle said:

Berkeley_Eagle said:

Fleas, Ticks & Lice

Earnie the Eagle said:

Berkeley_Eagle said:

Id love to tell you what the dogs will be wearing but I really dont want a 24 hour holiday from this place ;)

Cambo said:
Earnie the Eagle said:

Berkeley_Eagle said:

Id love to tell you what the dogs will be wearing but I really dont want a 24 hour holiday from this place ;)

Are they better at hungry Jacks Cambo?

bones said:
Cambo said:
Earnie the Eagle said:

Berkeley_Eagle said:

Are they better are hungry Jacks Cambo?

yes they are espeically in lakemba

At 1st glance that is one of the ugliest garments I have ever seen the wonderful MWSE emblem attached to.

Looking at it further it's not all that bad for the ANZAC spirit I guess, and I could see certain people desiring one as a collector's item, but man I cannot get the word "ugly" out of my head for it honestly.

Hamster Huey said:
Earnie the Eagle said:

Berkeley_Eagle said:

Why must it reflect a Rising Sun element? ANZAC is about all services and peoples that have fought for this country, not just the Army. Both Navy and Air Force utilise the same cam gear depending on location, so it's a bit ARA-centric claim it isn't Army enough.

Now come on, you know the Army is the senior service lol. After thinking about it, your right I dont think it should be there, not because it reflects one branch on the service but because those who havnt served dont have the right to wear it.

mozgrame said:
It is an ANZAC jersey. I like it.

Your right Moza, its what the Anzac jersey represents not what it looks like.

Daniel said:
cheers. It doesn't cost you any extra but a small percentage of the sale eventually comes back to silvertails. That goes for anything on goodScore really

Ooooohh, never knew that.
I have made several purchases through goodscore over the years, thier website seems ok, service seems good & prompt, range seems basically ok.

Will keep that in mind mate.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Hamster Huey said:
Earnie the Eagle said:

Berkeley_Eagle said:

Now come on, you know the Army is the senior service lol. After thinking about it, your right I dont think it should be there, not because it reflects one branch on the service but because those who havnt served dont have the right to wear it.

mozgrame said:
It is an ANZAC jersey. I like it.

Your right Moza, its what the Anzac jersey represents not what it looks like.

You know the Navy claim that status as the senior service. Sure heard it plenty of that from family that served with them...

Those in the ADF have done their jobs under two emblems; their service and their country. There is no place on a club footy jersey for either of those.

What they've done is acceptable and admirable, for not just treating the commemoration as a chance for a tacky, stylised cam print that has no connection to Defence, past or present.

To see the current pattern and colour scheme in use makes me very proud of the club.

I can't believe this is happening. I think the Raiders have a similar one.

Should've done it in maroon and white but seriously I hope this is all a gee up and not happening. Is the worst jersey in the club's history by a long way.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6