New Winger - Christian Tuipulotu

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Not his best game, obviously first grade is a bit beyond him.

Bring Jake back in for Condon.

Then acquire a winger like Tupou from The Chooks in place of Tuipulotu. Then add one marquee forward, and you're challenging.

I know 2 blue chip players is a big ask, from 17 players, but that's what we need.

Not the biggest fan but he was decent last night and made some really strong runs out of our own end. Defence is still horrible but I feel like it’s fixable if someone just tells him to stay on his ****ing wing. I’d prefer him in the team than Parker/Harper since it gives us the centre pairing we had last night

The guy had a good game...
Ran it strongly
Caught the high balls
Made some good defensive reads,the one try you can't blame him.Koula got lost and he had to come in and take someone,you can't just sit back,it took a brilliant ball from Nikorima to get the try.
He would have possibly had 2 tries as well but a couple of long lofted passes from Schuster went behind him which he caught anyway but momentum was lost,he was not too flat for them,just very difficult passes that Schu got slightly wrong.

The guy had a good game...
Ran it strongly
Caught the high balls
Made some good defensive reads,the one try you can't blame him.Koula got lost and he had to come in and take someone,you can't just sit back,it took a brilliant ball from Nikorima to get the try.
He would have possibly had 2 tries as well but a couple of long lofted passes from Schuster went behind him which he caught anyway but momentum was lost,he was not too flat for them,just very difficult passes that Schu got slightly wrong.
Agree. I don't really get the Tuipulotu critics, he's not an out and out speedster but certainly there's a role in the modern game for a power winger. Vaega is more error-prone at this stage, and less experienced, but they both offer something.

Agree. I don't really get the Tuipulotu critics, he's not an out and out speedster but certainly there's a role in the modern game for a power winger. Vaega is more error-prone at this stage, and less experienced, but they both offer something.
Defending on the wing you are on a hiding to nothing,you are at the mercy of what your inside defenders give you.
You are never going to get your decisions 💯 perfect and unfortunately people think it is all his fault for some reason.
Yeah,he makes mistakes,so do all of them,even last night.

Good game by Tuipi against the Dolphins
I would rather have the more Virile Vaega in his place
In his last NRL opportunity against the stronger Storm team
Raymond Tuaimalo Vaega Terrorised the storm by getting under their skin and physically and psychologically dominated them

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4