News: Choc back in State of Origin race

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I don't get dropping people who went well in game 1: Dugan, Jennings, Bird etc.

Stick to the same bloody team apart form some minor tinkering and give them a chance.

Fro said:
and the leopard hasn't changed his stripes.

I spot what you did there.

The Gronk said:
I don't get dropping people who went well in game 1: Dugan, Jennings, Bird etc.

Stick to the same bloody team apart form some minor tinkering and give them a chance.

Sticky is trying to stay the course Gronk, but you & i both know the Sydney media and Rickys stunted spine will get its way eventually.

Choc or Lewis, one of them must be in game 2. Gaz is a huge weakness but can't see him getting flicked. Dropping Jennings would be idiotic. They need to stick to a lot of the team from SOO1. I like Dowds and Brookvale's teams - that is the sort of line-up they should have started with but as usual the selectors in NSW have NFI. Despite all the tinkering with the props I still can't see who is going to stop Matt Scott, and the game swung to us when Ennis came on (despite his mistakes) and I would persist with him.

Luke Lewis has to come in. He will get the nod over Choc because he can play a few different positions. However I also fear that Gidley will come back in so that utility spot could be decided between those 2. I also think King will miss out. Other than that I cant see too many changes.

Dugan
Morris (Hayne if Morris injured) Hopefully he is
Jennings
Gasnier
Uate
Soward
Pearce
Snowden
Ennis
Weyman or TLL (King will miss out I think)
Scott
Bird
Gallen

Gidley or Lewis
Creagh
Merrin
Mannah

ManlyBacker said:
Choc or Lewis, one of them must be in game 2. Gaz is a huge weakness but can't see him getting flicked. Dropping Jennings would be idiotic. They need to stick to a lot of the team from SOO1. I like Dowds and Brookvale's teams - that is the sort of line-up they should have started with but as usual the selectors in NSW have NFI. Despite all the tinkering with the props I still can't see who is going to stop Matt Scott, and the game swung to us when Ennis came on (despite his mistakes) and I would persist with him.

I like their team line ups as well and what is even better about them is the fact that Mark "I'm way past my best and get picked on form from prior to my days in France several years ago but I'm useless as tits on a bull nowadays and get owned by a one armed Willie Tonga in State of Origin 1" Gasnier is not in their line ups.

Matabele said:
Bringing Blue arsed in will do it.

theres a facebook status about you matas.

"We all know 10 wankers who go for QLD but werent Born there" :D

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8