No early release!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Got to love the taking care of the family line. Good on them for going in to bat for him.

Yeah it makes you sick doesn't it? all this love from the players after the fact didn't hear any of this before he quit the club . It is all so superficial these day's the only people who care about the club at all is us the supporters.

As long as the other players are happy for him to stay for the year and he's prepared to put in, I have no problem with him staying but, given a conversation I accidentally overheard last week on a street in Manly, between a senior player at the club and his mate, I'm not sure that will be the case.

I think there will be quite a bit of animosity that Gifty was let go to keep him and now DCE has decided to leave. In fact, I suspect a lot of animosity among a select group of players, from the small bit that I heard. F and C was used quite a bit.

Ultimately, they are supposed to be professionals and he should play equally as well as he has for the club but, if other players start to exclude him and he feels they are deriding him, naturally his performance will decline. A bit like Soward actually. Positive vibes.. good play... negative vibes.. ****e!

Only Foz and Snake are left of that inner sanctum as Matai is not a gloomy personality.@:cool:

"..animosity that Gifty was let go to keep DCE.." is a fallacy like The Hand of Foz is.
Snake just resents Chez, its a simple personality clash and generational gap, exacerbated by the inflation in earnings for the younger Players.

Last year, Gifty's injury record and age worked against him for a start.
Gifty was let go to keep DCE along with Lyon, Matai, Buhrer, BJ, Foz, Lui, Symonds coming off contract too. They have all been re-signed since Gifty left - except for Chez and Foz (make up your mind FFS)

If you look at Foz's instagram, he and Chez socialize to this day :nod:

It is a tough one, but I think we might all be ignoring the elephant in the room. Does Tooves have the luxury of getting rid of him? Or even having the final say on it? You can see what Bennett did with Barba, seeya, pack ya stuff and don't let the door hit you on the way out!

I think there are 3 scenarios
1) We punt him. I can't see us making the 8 if that happens. I think Tooves position in serious danger
2) We keep him, but we struggle through the season with 'toxic' environment reports, and we miss the 8 still..... Tooves is in trouble
3) We keep him and somehow pull it together and make the 8. Tooves seen as a master at pulling us together.

I don't think Tooves would make decisions based on just the outcome for him, whilst it would be a consideration, I think he will be making the decision he believes is best for the club. And I think that's where it will end up. DCE staying.

Personally I'd punt him, as long as we got something out of it (money and/or players). I just think it's rebuild time, and this situation could get very screwed up very quick.

I'd punt him if we can get three Titans players - Ryan James, Sezer and Elgey (sic).
If needed Hodges and Foran can both play halfback, Lyon and Littlejohn can play five-eighth, Hiku is better at centre than wing, etc.

I'd punt him if we can get three Titans players - Ryan James, Sezer and Elgey (sic).
If needed Hodges and Foran can both play halfback, Lyon and Littlejohn can play five-eighth, Hiku is better at centre than wing, etc.
Lol I don't think they'd ever give us 3. They couldn't field a team lol

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7