NON- Manly games: [Round 11, 2020]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Maxwell needs to go... it’s blatant corruption. Changes his interpretation from one week to the next depending on the team. Surely V’landy’s can see this. It’s as clear as can be.

Horse Head ruling on a strip identical to Martys last week in favour of the Rorters contradicting himself. This guy must be the most hated bloke on the Northern Beaches

It wasn’t Maxwell last week.

But nevertheless no consistency.

Warriors on the wrong end of a few calls, forward passes from the rooster dummy half. Couple of soft penalties to keep the rooster in touch

Warriors on the wrong end of a few calls, forward passes from the rooster dummy half. Couple of soft penalties to keep the rooster in touch
Plus all the tackle restarts to the rorters and none to the warriors - the rorters won with a lot of help - brings the game into disrepute

Why do we bother??
Strictly for the love of Manly! Actually i enjoy the game but there needs to be change! You cant have a competition so corrupt and the cheating so obvious as a national competition.. this wouldn't happen in other sports.
We always get shafted for as long as I've watched the game.
How many times have storm received the perfect penalty or call go there way? Or parramatta? This year is all about getting parramatta to win its so obvious they have the easiest draw. They play most games at wankfest. They have now had a few games where decisions go there way and they win based off that decision!
Warriors regularly get pumped probably more then we do. Roosters storm eels souths to a certain extent all the teams looked after by the nrl. Inglis and burgess retirement was garbage why didn't we get compensation for snake and matai? We got dicked and they bought Latrine and Jai Arrow as a replacement. Roosters lose players and buy jmoz and now this germ $bw and the circus he brings with him... this comp will be won by either of those 4 teams because thats what they want. Storm or roosters will be the winner's this year. Probably storm.
What can we do when this maxwell screws us every single game and they acknowledge the deeper ramming yet he is back the next week ****ing up other games. When he was a ref he killed us every game now he does it from the box and probably has a good laugh on us.

We have a decision!

"hahaha eat **** manly fans hahaha here's your spoon" - Jarrod Maxwell

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8