Non-Manly Games [Round 22, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did I just see Smith trying to put on a shoulder charge on the Cows kicker? It was a piss weak attempt, but it was still a shoulder charge.

I bet like it has been on the field that it will be ignored.....

Very interesting indeedy!

6th sounds about right for me.(Now)

That would probably have us playing either the Cowboys, Dragons or Panthers in Sydney.

Best possible outcome i reckon.
Best case scenario would probably be finishing 5th (other than top 4 finish) meaning we most likely play cowboys/panthers, then the following week we'd get a rather easy game against the eels (ultimate pretenders) who'd have just come off a loss against the storm should their god easy draw land them a spot in 4th position. After that in the prelims we'd miss out on the storm. Followed by a gf (if we got there) between us and storm if so (unless storm beaten in prelims)

The worry is how fkd up are the Goons and yet they flogged us by 30. By that measurement we won't win another game this year.

but neither will the teams we beat either then

or the teams they beat

or the teams they beat

or the teams they beat.

So we finish 7th an no teams wins a game for the rest of the season so we are equal premiers!!!!!!!!!!!

Cows done really well to hold on but far out storm are going to be hard to beat. This is the best ive seen them in attack for years

Gould knows a lot more than he lets on but occasionally lets slip

Isn't Luke Phillips on the staff at the Panthers? And Luke hasn't been backwards in coming forwards with what he thinks of the way refereeing is. He spilled the beans on FB last year in a big way.

Cows done really well to hold on but far out storm are going to be hard to beat. This is the best ive seen them in attack for years
Scumos
1) Everyone with the ball runs straight at the line at full speed - creates holes on either side
2)All support players are deep, in case the ball runner pulls up or loops around
3) The ball movement stretches the D one side, then Cronk or sCam kick to the empty wing thats left

Manly
1) Manly mainly take merely a step then look to offload - easy to chew up tackles
2) Manly support players are level with the ball carrier, thereby preventing a pass. Chez is especially stranded as he has a knack if pivoting, which his support players constantly overrun as they were too flat in support
3) Manly rarely manage to change their direction of attack in losing games. Yet in games they win, you can see the zig zag so often

Just lets get back to basics and the wins are attainable :happy:

Last edited:
Manly should watch how storm defend. Chalk and cheese with manly
All their players get up off the line and there are no holes in their defensive line. No weakness. They miss so few tackles

Isn't Luke Phillips on the staff at the Panthers? And Luke hasn't been backwards in coming forwards with what he thinks of the way refereeing is. He spilled the beans on FB last year in a big way.

Which fullback? I must have missed that.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8