Non-Manly Games [Round 24, 2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So we then need the dogs to pump them and they conceded 18 points. Fuk nothing going our way. Watch the pinkos flog the sht out of us with the whistle and torrential rain blow any chance of a big score for us Sunday.

You seem a bit frustrated or upset, Fluffy (which I can completely understand with the game and results going they way they are). In my opinion our performance was well below par in the first half of the year, even taking in consideration the injuries we had. You have a different opinion and that's cool.

Your ability to read people is not your strength, nothing to get upset about though.

I am definitely not frustrated nor upset (strange that you missed I think we are doing well considering we copped the worst injury toll in recent history of any team but I guess that comes down to your poor ability to comprehend people again).

We are doing great and given we copped worse injuries than teams like the panthers have now who cannot win a game.

Yet some morons call injuries bad form, this is where I cannot follow the logic

Watching Souths tonight shows what a hell of a player Sam Burgess was, would probably rate him as 1 of the most complete forwards I have ever seen and he dragged this mob to the top last year, forget about Inglis, Sam was their man.

Luke is crucial too and with him also not there, I can see these rumours of Inglis to Brisbane happening sooner rather than later, doesnt strike me as a player with any guts to see a side through the tougher times
You're right, Inglis is a show pony, I asked my wife why he didn't do his goanna crawl up the race when they took him off, I'll never forget that he was part of the filthy rorting scum, they can throw as many accolades as they like at him but like Smith, Cronk, Slater and the rest of them he's just another cheat who got off Scott free as far as I'm concerned.

Watching Souths tonight shows what a hell of a player Sam Burgess was, would probably rate him as 1 of the most complete forwards I have ever seen and he dragged this mob to the top last year, forget about Inglis, Sam was their man.

Luke is crucial too and with him also not there, I can see these rumours of Inglis to Brisbane happening sooner rather than later, doesnt strike me as a player with any guts to see a side through the tougher times
I think it's a bit of stretch to judge Souths fortunes this year (and last year) as hinging on Sam Burgess. Their whole side was on fire last year and the passion burned deeply within that playing group to achieve the holy grail.

The last time a side went back to back was 1992-1993, and for a playing squad to "get up" again in the modern game seems too high a mountain to climb. The salary cap era and professional training programs have evened the field, and the desire and hunger to win can be the sole determining factor between two teams of near equal talent and ability.

Is no disputing that at all, death rode Des in 2012 but that is all long gone now

Like watching Graham go, bit of a loose fooker but love his style, Klemmer is a new favourite and Kasiano always has something happening with each run as well. Toss in the Morris boys for a bit of X factor and they aren't a bad side to watch, helps that Reynolds isn't out there either
I really dislike the Des dogs, thats Greenturds mob, I support Manly and who ever playes them!

Is no disputing that at all, death rode Des in 2012 but that is all long gone now

Like watching Graham go, bit of a loose fooker but love his style, Klemmer is a new favourite and Kasiano always has something happening with each run as well. Toss in the Morris boys for a bit of X factor and they aren't a bad side to watch, helps that Reynolds isn't out there either

Disagree on Kasiano, flat track bully.Tonight at 50 minutes he hadn't even cracked 50 metres for a starting prop that is rather poor and that is par for him. Doesn't do the tough yards just makes a few extra metres with his weight only when the opp is tired. Very much like George Rose but paid/acclaimed a lot more.

I'm still death riding them. And always will.

I think it's a bit of stretch to judge Souths fortunes this year (and last year) as hinging on Sam Burgess. Their whole side was on fire last year and the passion burned deeply within that playing group to achieve the holy grail.

The last time a side went back to back was 1992-1993, and for a playing squad to "get up" again in the modern game seems too high a mountain to climb. The salary cap era and professional training programs have evened the field, and the desire and hunger to win can be the sole determining factor between two teams of near equal talent and ability.
I've always believed that if Hasler hadn't jumped ship we would have given it a hell of a shake in 2012, not bagging the efforts of Tooves I just think the timing of Hasler's defection took the shine off the 2011 victory and had a huge affect on the morale of the team, to me the fact that they still had a very good year in 2012 speaks volumes for Toovey's ability to coach.

Hate the dogs, is there an all-rounded grubbier team in the NRL at the moment? I thought when Ennis left they'd cool it, but players like Reynolds have actually gone backwards because they're more bothered about being a grub than actually playing football. Wa*kers.

I reckon we were a chance of going b2b in 2012, but you know...

Your ability to read people is not your strength, nothing to get upset about though.

I am definitely not frustrated nor upset (strange that you missed I think we are doing well considering we copped the worst injury toll in recent history of any team but I guess that comes down to your poor ability to comprehend people again).

We are doing great and given we copped worse injuries than teams like the panthers have now who cannot win a game.

Yet some morons call injuries bad form, this is where I cannot follow the logic

Ok, you don't feel upset or frustrated. Cool. How you perceive I read people doesn't really concern me, but I acknowledge the sharing. Cheers.

I still think we did not do well at all in the first half taking into account injuries. I believe there was more at play psychologically and emotionally than just injuries. The recent run has been outstanding and I've thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm very proud that they have turned it around as they did, but also ready to call them out on the first half.

can I be there when you call them out.

Which guys in particular are you going to walk up to and tell them your version of the truth?

• 😆
Reactions: Rex
I'm happy to share my opinion with any of them who want to hear it. Having said that, I'm sure they are well aware and don't need to hear it from me, so let's stop the gorilla chest beating.

Now, if they want to work on the psychological/emotional garbage I would be happy to get on board and serve the team. I assume/hope they have people on board to take care of that.

Souff Sydney officials have reportedly made a missing persons report at the Redfern cop shop.

As usual when things got tough for the Vermin tonight, Greg Inglis went missing and wasn't seen throughout the match, other than on Nein highlights of the pre-game where they are contractually obliged to focus on him.

I just watched Sam Perrett's try just before half time that came from a FG charge down. Inglis at FB was right there no more than 3 metres from the lose ball. And what did he do during that whole sequence? Nothing, nada, zip, zilch, SFA. He literally stood there watching the Dogs players coming through.

Inglis is only a superstar when his team(s) are winning easily and he is scoring tries, otherwise if they are losing he doesn't want to get involved (no glory in it you see.....). And I've been saying it for years, his defence was, is and always will be first class crap.

Last edited:
I'm happy to share my opinion with any of them who want to hear it. Having said that, I'm sure they are well aware and don't need to hear it from me, so let's stop the gorilla chest beating.

Now, if they want to work on the psychological/emotional garbage I would be happy to get on board and serve the team. I assume/hope they have people on board to take care of that.

So which guys?

So which guys?

If I was dealing with this aspect of the team I wouldn't be isolating any individual for blame. I would note that the results for the team were poor and below expectations. Then I would be working one on one with each player to clear whatever psychological/emotional stresses may be there.

Gee, nobody wants to help us out do they. Tiges looking pisspoor up the middle, much like most of the teams I've been hoping would win to help us out.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8