Non-Manly Games [Round 7,2015]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Are you kidding? We aren't even close. Our backs are either fat, slow, injured, can't catch or tackle and our forwards our powder puffs. Knights or Eels today would have given us a touch up.

Yup, the knights backs will run rings around us, and the Eels forwards will just roll over the top.

The only other year was 1999 when we lost our first 7 and Bozo stood down we got a bounce and won our next 3 and gradually got off the bottom.

Amen brother

It's 53 years for me, although 10 of that as a child / teenager.

The Beagles was worse though!!

I'm feeling downright depressed at the minute, nothing enjoyable about anything!!
Yeah I'll always remember the merger announcement. They were dark days but coming off 10 years of enormous success and seeing how poor we are & so quickly fallen, our 2 star players bailing out, our ageing stars injured and questioning their committment, a legend ex player now coach struggling to survive and the realisation we will stay anchored at the bottom for our first spoon and that massively proud history shattered. It's beyond fuked.

Who'd have picked the eels to win away from home and probably more surprising, the Tigers to lose at Leichhardt? Certainly not me.

Yeah I'll always remember the merger announcement. They were dark days but coming off 10 years of enormous success and seeing how poor we are & so quickly fallen, our 2 star players bailing out, our ageing stars injured and questioning their committment, a legend ex player now coach struggling to survive and the realisation we will stay anchored at the bottom for our first spoon and that massively proud history shattered. It's beyond fuked.

I share your pain mate , and you and I as long term fans probably feel it even that little bit more.

We have been blessed to have had a decade of success, I could live with us say not making the 8 this year but to go from the penthouse to the ****house in the blink of an eye is well, difficult to swallow.

I think we might win a few games later in the year , my heart says that they cannot just give up in April!!

Football is a funny game , who knows what's ahead of us later in the year .

If I had something to do with our club management I'd go down the path of motivational speakers, team bonding activities, sports psychologists. It couldn't hurt. The results mightn't be instant but could build over time. Other clubs have tried these kinds of approaches and have gotten results.
The whole club including us supporters are swamped by negativity and can't see any light at the end of the tunnel. There has to be something good ahead.

Who'd have picked the eels to win away from home and probably more surprising, the Tigers to lose at Leichhardt? Certainly not me.
Me. Not because I'm brilliant but my selection choice is based on which ever team is paying the highest price. This comp is so even (except for us) that underdogs win regularly, and the tipping comp I'm in pays odds. Just missed the Worriers who were about 3.5 points.

.........The whole club including us supporters are swamped by negativity and can't see any light at the end of the tunnel. There has to be something good ahead.
Yeah 2016 when fwit1 and fwit2 are gone. We all knew this rediculous contract charade and hideous outcome would derail our season. Management screwed it all up right royally but certainly were led on by deceipt and obfuscation.

I only hope that Scott Penn is feeling as ****house about his first year of sole ownership as we are.

If I had something to do with our club management I'd go down the path of motivational speakers, team bonding activities, sports psychologists. It couldn't hurt. The results mightn't be instant but could build over time. Other clubs have tried these kinds of approaches and have gotten results.
The whole club including us supporters are swamped by negativity and can't see any light at the end of the tunnel. There has to be something good ahead.

A few wins and a some decent signings and the atmosphere will change pretty quickly. It is the lack of hope driving the gloom. Once we can see a path to a brighter year in 2016 and beyond we can all get on board and get excited again. At the moment we just don't see the plan do we? We just see more big losses ahead of us, key players leaving or wanting to leave the club, we are caught up in the media circus around DCE / Foran , threats about sacking our coach and no positive news on the good top line players we need wanting to sign with us. All in all this season is a double **** sandwich without cheese.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6