Non-Manly Games [Round 8, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The South Sydney Rabbitohs have been dealt a massive blow on the eve of their clash with the Brisbane Broncos with halfback Adam Reynolds ruled out with a hip injury

@globaleagle change your Tips if you picked Sambo's mob

Sheesh, almost a disaster! (Points wise.)

It'll be interesting to see if the nrl take any action against the obvious concussion rorts so far. the canberra one was bad enough but Milford's was a total in your face disregard for the protocols. Brisbane arrogance on over drive.

Rabs: - sheesh if it isn't a whitey, he calls out the wrong name more and more.

Also, did anyone hear how he described Manly's awesome golden point game win? It was like someone stole his cat and drank all his beer (or vice versa.)

Usually there'd be some "and wow what a great game earlier, a golden point thriller!"

But mopey grumble guts just mumbled his way through it.

Retire soon Rabs, you've had a great run.

Also, did anyone hear how he described Manly's awesome golden point game win? It was like someone stole his cat and drank all his beer (or vice versa.)

Usually there'd be some "and wow what a great game earlier, a golden point thriller!"

Luckily I have Foxtel, screw Ch9. Hopefully 1day Fox will have live SOO and GF and I'll never have to put up with their 3rd world league delivery ever again.

Foxtel getting all games live has been a godsend. The Fox Sports team for the NRL may not be perfect but they are 100x better then that shambles that is Channel 9.

Luckily I have Foxtel, screw Ch9. Hopefully 1day Fox will have live SOO and GF and I'll never have to put up with their 3rd world league delivery ever again.

Foxtel getting all games live has been a godsend. The Fox Sports team for the NRL may not be perfect but they are 100x better then that shambles that is Channel 9.

I don't know how 'sports net world' choose the feed. They could take all the fox games but seem happy to sprinkle a few ch 9 ones in there.

At least we had them all HD before you guys - which was a disgrace by the nrl (add it to the list)

So.....Milford, knock on or not?

Two beers in, I think I can safely say, go The Panthers this afternoon!

Nothing beats a Manly win, and I mean nothing. The closest thing NRL wise, is a Parramatta loss !! Hahaha.

Would it be too much to ask that The Panthers put 50+ on them?

Two beers in, I think I can safely say, go The Panthers this afternoon!

Nothing beats a Manly win, and I mean nothing. The closest thing NRL wise, is a Parramatta loss !! Hahaha.

Would it be too much to ask that The Panthers put 50+ on them?
I hope your right but I think parra are gonna pump them with manly gutho as mom

Two terrible decisions against Souths
what about our game?
head slam?
rapana plays the ball backwards and it's a raiders penalty? ?????? ?
The nrl is broken. solution let me in the box and I'll pick 95% correct at least. now its like 50 50 no one knows what the hell is going on.
Both those calls in the broncos game wouldn't of happened with me in the bunker and I'll only charge 100k a year and I'll do all games happily

Questions about which team is the NRLs favourite is now decided.

Is it Brisbane. Is it Parra.

It's Brisbane. 2 identical drop balls leading to points. Parra no try. Broncos win.

I don't think I heard him call one Donkey's player by their last name last night......well, ok he probably did but it wasn't often. And he was the same with the Burgess brothers.

I get the feeling the only reason he is still commentating after announcing his 'retirement' last year is because Nein begged him to continue knowing they don't have anyone else. No one likes Hadley and Matt Thompson is still too raw.

My missus is a lifelong Panthers girl. Born and bred in the Blue Mountains. Of late she has been screaming Manly home (you should have seen her last night when Tommy backed up and scored). Granted she loves me and knows I'm a bundle of joy after a Manly win. But her support during a game has become fanatical. When I throw into the mix her disdain towards Tamou and Gus, I'm starting to think I might buy her a Manly jersey for Christmas.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8