Non-Manly Games [Round 8, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Gee jwh is having a game to forget penalties drop ball and now missed tackles

Yeah he is but it's still a pretty good game isn't it. I'm in a place where I can get FTA TV tonight so haven't bothered setting up the Sat Dish to run my Foxtel box , and boy I'd forgotten how bad the Nein commentary has become!!

Hmmm lets see how St Merge go without Widdop. They are reporting a Grade 2 medial ligament injury which might keep him out for a few weeks.....

It'll also be interesting to see who takes the goal kicks for St Merge. I know Dugan can kick so probably him.

How did Gordon miss that goal? Even Walker could have nailed that one.

Any nrl action about the weekend's HIA rort? Especially milford's conversion then get taken off.

I think the clubs have found a loophole. I heard that it's the doctor that has the final say to remove the player.

So a trainer can run on, stop the game, etc but in milford's case I reckon they'll just say he took the conversion before the doctor could see the footage (or some such b/s.)

Yes, I believe the Raiders already trotted out the same line re Leilua on Thursday

The before game ceremonies this weekend have been great but none so good as today's.
Just watched the storm v warriors build up and like last year they really nail it.
The way it's presented is very moving.

Ruined by having those 30 foot illuminated pictures of cam and co looking down on us. Ffs how about turning those off on this day of all days.
Luckily I honestly didn't notice them.
If I had I would've felt exactly the same way.

The referees in this game will blow a penalty if a bloke stays down without even knowing why.
That's the 3rd time in this game.
He sets the defence gets ready to play on but if the bloke doesn't get up it's a penalty.
Hope Baz is watching.

Is it just me or does Foran look as though he could be the slowest player in the NRL.

Fair dinkum I reckon Royce Simmons would beat him over 50 metres.

Surely Manly would be throwing some cash at Nelson if we are after a forward. What a massive unit, can't be put on his back and off loading at will. Can tackle as well! MOM tonight

And allowing the scums wrestle to infuebce the games even more this year. Why does a 3rd and 4th scum defender have to lie on another scum defender after a tackle is made, surely this would be easy to outlaw

Just realized that there is no Club footy on the following weekend :eek:

That ANZAC Test on the 5th May blocks out the whole weekend :mad:

IMG_20170426_112609.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8