Non-Manly Games [Round 8, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Was that the one just before nth qld's first try?

If so...wow.

He was facing the wrong way (ala canberra but with the automatic manly penalty) then just kick the ball backwards with his foot.

No officials or more surprisingly the commentators picked it up! I don't know if they mentioned it a half time but yes, a pretty big one to miss.

God ole titans hey, beat the 'back to back' sharkies. I tipped the sharks but so did almost everyone else, so not too unhappy with the titans win.
Yes that's the one, I thought no way could they let that go, but sure enough nothing said.
Waiting for @HappilyManly to get one of her freeze frame photos, buggered if I know how to do them.@:worried:

Last edited:
Yes that's the one, I thought no way could they let that go, but sure enough nothing said.
Waiting for @HappilyManly to get one of her freeze frame photos, buggered if I know how to do them.@:worried:

I just use the Windows Snipping Tool.
It's Free, simple and the 'Rectangle Snip' captures the area of interest instantly.
You can download snippingTool.exe or find it in the C:\WINDOWS\System32 directory.

There are plenty of other free screen capture tools for other operating systems.

----------------------
BJ was penalised for Rapana taking a dive. :confused:
Then as he argued with the Pocket Ref, the Main Ref walked him 10.
Rule #1 STFU as it's not a democracy out on the field :wait:

BJ_Penalty.JPG

Just on the Panthers game gee wiz they where off , no energy just went through the motions and where beaten by an ordinary eels side. I think there is trouble within the playing group or they are trying to get rid of the coach or maybe a massive sting in the next couple of weeks.

I just use the Windows Snipping Tool.
It's Free, simple and the 'Rectangle Snip' captures the area of interest instantly.
You can download snippingTool.exe or find it in the C:\WINDOWS\System32 directory.

There are plenty of other free screen capture tools for other operating systems.

----------------------
BJ was penalised for Rapana taking a dive. :confused:
Then as he argued with the Pocket Ref, the Main Ref walked him 10.
Rule #1 STFU as it's not a democracy out on the field :wait:

View attachment 5316
Thanks @HappilyManly . You used that special word that I like.....'simple'.lol

I'm at the tigpies v filth dogs game. Huge booing for tedesco, woods and Moses. Tigpies fans are rightly livid.
It's coming across on the radio and TV.
I saw the warm up, up the pub and you could hear it but at home it's clear on triple M.
As is their right.
I'd boo some of their faceless officials too.

But Woods and Tedesco are playing well. Tigers definitely the best team in the first half. Yet another contentious Video Ref decision robbed them of a further four points.

He just dropped that.
And it was sooo f*cking obvious !!!
What is wrong with these refs ??
Crowding my a*se, it was a sh*t play the ball.

looks like somebody did a job of selling red underwear out in Bankstown .... matching G-strings?

Brenko Lee would have to be one of the dumbest players in the NRL. And then to add insult to his own lack of intelligence, he tries to stay on the field and is told a second time he has to go for 10.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2