Non-Manly Games [Round 8, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To the unhappy Manly supporters
From the kennel .......

This team is the laughing stock of the NRL. We lose to a rabble of a team....that will do me!!
WE NEED A COMPLETE CLEANOUT NOW!!

We have the dumbest cnts on the planet.... Reynolds, Mbye....what a waste of space!! Lichaa must be smirking behind their backs.
Klemmer is overhyped....has one good game and he is the messiah. What's with the goose steps mate. Get the ball and run a hundred miles an hour.
Fatsiano lost his weight for his wedding and made everyone believe that he has trimmed down for a big year....yerrrrr right. Back to KFC you go dud.
Eastwood is a moron. Third tackle and he kicks. Fck off now!!

Our club has gone to **** since we got that dumb cnt to coach this club.
We are Parra of the 90's.
To make it worse, we have a CEO that use to run a girls game and winning to her is not important. She has single handedly stripped this club for what it use to stand for....

No wonder we have a pack of pussies in netball skirts.

Jeez you'd be filthy if you're the Dogs halves....Graham just lumbers it up, stifles any chance of attack and momentum for his outside men. Similar to Gallen a cpl seasons ago, I think Malloney sorted him out. Glad we haven't got one of those players.

I'm repeating myself here but the Des at the Dogs thing just astounds me. No other coach has ever been paid or given the resources that he has over the last 5.5 years at the Dogs. He had complete control. He Hand picked his coaching staff, had millions at his disposal, made every recruitment decision and I just can't fathom how he came up with such a poor squad. I highly rate him as a coach as well and I just don't understand.

In saying that things may change now that foran will be joining them and he will be enormously successful however in terms of the resources he was given I've never rated the team he has built.

We have the dumbest cnts on the planet.... Reynolds, Mbye....what a waste of space!! Lichaa must be smirking behind their backs.

Have to laugh at that considering it was only 3-4 years ago that The Kennel was calling for the club to dump Hodkinson because Mbye was "the future of the club"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Have to laugh at that considering it was only 3-4 years ago that The Kennel was calling for the club to dump Hodkinson because Mbye was "the future of the club"

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Mbye was a player of potential and most on the Kennel are saying that Des has not improved his game.
Poor Des , they blame every thing on him .

I'm repeating myself here but the Des at the Dogs thing just astounds me. No other coach has ever been paid or given the resources that he has over the last 5.5 years at the Dogs. He had complete control. He Hand picked his coaching staff, had millions at his disposal, made every recruitment decision and I just can't fathom how he came up with such a poor squad. I highly rate him as a coach as well and I just don't understand.

In saying that things may change now that foran will be joining them and he will be enormously successful however in terms of the resources he was given I've never rated the team he has built.
Disagree completely

Broncs, Cows, Rorters, Scumos, Riff and Warriors Coaches have all been equally well resourced :euro:

Dez has got the Dogs 2 GF berths in 5 years but they ran 2nd. This great achievement in his first year especially, is forgotten :wait:

Just like most of the above group bar the Scumos.

I've noted before that Bellamy's lack of success with the Blues, shows that his Club record is augmented by the input if the core playing group.@:cool:

That's why buying Des and not Des plus the core Manly group gets the Dogs to the GF but not winning the GF :nod:

Dogs would have been better served giving Dymock/Price the coaching spot from next year, as 'the outsider' tag is an excuse for the players to be also rans :cool:

To the unhappy Manly supporters
From the kennel .......

This team is the laughing stock of the NRL. We lose to a rabble of a team....that will do me!!
WE NEED A COMPLETE CLEANOUT NOW!!

Klemmer is overhyped....has one good game and he is the messiah. What's with the goose steps mate. Get the ball and run a hundred miles an hour.
Fatsiano lost his weight for his wedding and made everyone believe that he has trimmed down for a big year....yerrrrr right. Back to KFC you go dud.
Eastwood is a moron. Third tackle and he kicks. Fck off now!!

Our club has gone to **** since we got that dumb cnt to coach this club.
We are Parra of the 90's.
To make it worse, we have a CEO that use to run a girls game and winning to her is not important. She has single handedly stripped this club for what it use to stand for....

No wonder we have a pack of pussies in netball skirts.
And that was one of his reasonable posts. Imagine what this bloke is like when angry.

I see your Brenko Lee and raise you a Greg Eastwood.

I'll pay that one lol. WTF was he thinking with that chip kick for himself on the 3rd with about 2 minutes to go when they were down by 6?

On a positive note for Eastwood, the old front rowers union is sending out his new membership package in the post this morning. He qualifies under the idiot clause.

Any nrl action about the weekend's HIA rort? Especially milford's conversion then get taken off.

I think the clubs have found a loophole. I heard that it's the doctor that has the final say to remove the player.

So a trainer can run on, stop the game, etc but in milford's case I reckon they'll just say he took the conversion before the doctor could see the footage (or some such b/s.)

Plenty of so called great coaches win titles with a superior squad and then nothing happens when they move clubs
Very few premierships are won by clubs that don't have a superior roster. In fact, each year there are at least couple of clubs with a superior roster who fail to win the comp. Your argument against Hasler is hollow, particularly noting he helped develop a lot of the Manly players who came through to become champs.

Just watching the Chooks vs St Merge game.....what is Gould going on about saying that Lafai didn't knock on? The first bounce of the ball was clearly towards his own goal line and he did drag it back in.

I always thought a knock on (as opposed to a forward pass) was that it could go backwards out of the hands, but if the ball hits the ground and the first bounce was towards your own goal line then it is a knock on.

Also heard a rumour re the Chooks.....they are apparently shopping Latrell Mitchell to other clubs. Seems he is out of favour at Bondi.

Gee jwh is having a game to forget penalties drop ball and now missed tackles

Currently the Drags are just toying with them.

Amazing how much a new strong forward and ditchibg of a has been Benji has changed the Drags.@:cool:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6