Non-Manly Games [Round 8, 2017]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did you see his play the ball on the line? Unbelievable.
He's not a dummy half.
You would think that if Granville is out long term they would make a play for rein who's stuck in panfers reserves.
Actually maybe we should at the right price.

No wonder Browns got no hair. The knights just let themselves down at crucial times.

Has anyone seen the daily telegraph? In reference to parra game it's saying Corey Norman put on a master class. A masterclass? the guy scored 2 tries and set up one. sounds good until you watch the highlights.
He jumped on a loose ball cartright failed to ground. He kicked for radrada and semi caught it and scored because the winger was up. last try he get from a gutherson grubber which landed in his path. masterclass hahaha what a joke.

Did you see his play the ball on the line? Unbelievable.

Was that the one just before nth qld's first try?

If so...wow.

He was facing the wrong way (ala canberra but with the automatic manly penalty) then just kick the ball backwards with his foot.

No officials or more surprisingly the commentators picked it up! I don't know if they mentioned it a half time but yes, a pretty big one to miss.

God ole titans hey, beat the 'back to back' sharkies. I tipped the sharks but so did almost everyone else, so not too unhappy with the titans win.

I tipped the Titans and am running into a bit of tipping form!
Although ... I stuffed up in the Eels game by tipping with my heart not my head. The Panthers are ****e, hard to see them coming back from here. Their coach is digging himself a very deep hole.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6