Now Sharks want Cherry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Apart from the storm and warriors who would not want him?

And with the fluid nature of the "cap" almost any club could find a way of making him a deal.

And with the footy season over and the cricket season only just starting there are a heap of sports pages to fill

And if i were the sharks who are under pressure as a poorly run club, looking to flog season tickets, putting your name against DCE is not a bad thing

And i was also taught never to start a sentence with and...what has happened to me...

lsz said:

And with the fluid nature of the "cap" almost any club could find a way of making him a deal.

And with the footy season over and the cricket season only just starting there are a heap of sports pages to fill

And if i were the sharks who are under pressure as a poorly run club, looking to flog season tickets, putting your name against DCE is not a bad thing

And i was also taught never to start a sentence with and...what has happened to me...

I know this sounds crazy but maybe Manly could make Sid an offer?

Sid and Foz have a bet going.

Whoever gets linked to the most clubs wins. Needs to hit the papers to qualify as a "linking".

Can anyone help with who is winning ?

lsz said:

But I was always taught never to start a sentence with "But." It's catching......

Having just secured the services of Ben Barba from Brisbane, the Sharks are now attempting to prise his close mate from Manly on a seven-figure-per-season deal.

Ur, that's at least a $1,000,000 per season.

With a salary cap of approx. 6 million. Wow

Daddycool08 said:
Having just secured the services of Ben Barba from Brisbane, the Sharks are now attempting to prise his close mate from Manly on a seven-figure-per-season deal.

Ur, that's at least a $1,000,000 per season.

With a salary cap of approx. 6 million. Wow

We're talking about the financially poor Sharks here. Their idea of 7-figure deal is more like $10,000.00 so I can't see them as a threat.

Sharks multimillion offer to Manly halfback Cherry-Evans ‘not true’
By Paul Haigh
Nov. 20, 2014, 3:18 p.m.

Cronulla Sharks chairman Damian Keogh said media reports were untrue that the club would offer $1 million a season for Manly Sea Eagles halfback Daly Cherry-Evans, off contract at the end of 2015.

‘‘That figure is a total fabrication,’’ Damian Keogh said.

‘‘Like all quality players that come onto the open market, we look at them.’’

Cherry-Evans is free to discuss his options with rivals clubs but he will not be rushed into any decision.

http://www.theleader.com.au/story/2710520/sharks-multimillion-offer-to-manly-halfback-cherry-evans-not-true/?src=rss&utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Moondog said:
globaleagle said:
someone ring the sharks supporter and ask them what they think.
I rang Phil but he said he was writing his latest scoop for the Daly Telegraph and much too busy to think.

Too busy to think, but not too busy to drink............

After the turmoil of last year, I think if I were Foz and Cherry, I'd be waiting to see how the club looks with the one owner. Then, completely satisfied, I'd sign on the dotted line for the mighty Sea Eagles.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
He will Trash his career at the Remondis Sharks

If the virus hasn't been dealt with at the Kaspersky Sea Eagles, he may have similar career prospects here.

Budgewoi Eagle said:
After the turmoil of last year, I think if I were Foz and Cherry, I'd be waiting to see how the club looks with the one owner. Then, completely satisfied, I'd sign on the dotted line for the mighty Sea Eagles.

If I were them I'd buy a place between Newport and Palmie, bring up my family and play for manly on a million dollar contract for the rest of my career, picking up a few premierships along the way.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6