NRL announces three pronged enquiry-the carve up begins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
No way have they derailed our seasons but it is now time to let sleeping dogs lie and both lads need to move on.they are both good people and all this **** is helping no-one and is clearly effecting Glen's decision making.

DSM5 said:
TC I don't like your insinuation that it's the Stewarts that have derailed our past seasons. You're an opinionated idiot who should know better.

In a small way yes---i'm not saying entirely to blame but Glens high shot last year for no reason did not help our cause when he is one of our main play makers and 2009 speaks for itself. To think it has not contributed in some way is being overly loyal to the concerned players.

The club has itself to blame mainly in the management of the situation and using the seige mentality in the media in a promotional way---fueling the indiscipline.

Conversely it has bonded the squad stronger than most teams in the NRL so it has it's upside but i still do think its been a negative factor and we have to move on from this.

The club as a brand is being devalued in the marketing eye---we are not doing ourselves any favours sponsorship wise it's time to get back to controlled aggression and more professional off field an on field management.

Your free to have your opinion i'm free to have mine---if i'm an opinionated idiot your reply sounded like a typical idiot that should be supporting a club from a different demographic.

I'm really not too worried about any suspensions. I think there may be fines and maybe a week or two for glenn and blair but there is no way the NRL will jeopardise the entire finals series by rubbing out players for the rest of the season. I think everyone should relax until monday when we actually have an answer for these issues.

Technical Coach said:
DSM5 said:
TC I don't like your insinuation that it's the Stewarts that have derailed our past seasons. You're an opinionated idiot who should know better.

In a small way yes---i'm not saying entirely to blame but Glens high shot last year for no reason did not help our cause when he is one of our main play makers and 2009 speaks for itself. To think it has not contributed in some way is being overly loyal to the concerned players.

The club has itself to blame mainly in the management of the situation and using the seige mentality in the media in a promotional way---fueling the indiscipline.

Conversely it has bonded the squad stronger than most teams in the NRL so it has it's upside but i still do think its been a negative factor and we have to move on from this.

The club as a brand is being devalued in the marketing eye---we are not doing ourselves any favours sponsorship wise it's time to get back to controlled aggression and more professional off field an on field management.

Your free to have your opinion i'm free to have mine---if i'm an opinionated idiot your reply sounded like a typical idiot that should be supporting a club from a different demographic.

The real tragedy is that there are still members of this forum 'celebrating' the brawl in other threads. F$@k me!!! Our club is just about to be dragged through the mire...

Moops said:
Technical Coach said:
DSM5 said:

The real tragedy is that there are still members of this forum 'celebrating' the brawl in other threads. F$@k me!!! Our club is just about to be dragged through the mire...

Your man card should be handed in at the bro office immediatly

The Eagle said:
Moops said:
Technical Coach said:
DSM5 said:

Your man card should be handed in at the bro office immediatly

You must be a very big man...I am impressed!!
If a chest-beater such as yourself is in the man-club, I would certainly be too intimidated to be in it

Mark from Brisbane said:
Jerry1 said:
This is a great opportunity for Gallop to hold out an olive branch to both manly and melbourne. By only taking a measured response he can build bridges he burnt over the last few years. A few closed door meetings and this could all go away.

I'd suggest a smart man would use this situation to his advantage rather than waste it on bitter vengeance.

This is the Goose we are talking about....no chance of that happening....he reacts to whatever the media are demanding.

Definitely a huge opportunity. If it can come about then I just may start to not dislike him as much. Ih he calls for and backs the book being thrown then at his next visit to Brookie he should be dined in the hill's toilets!

Rusty said:
I think the only players who will have trouble will be the ones seen to throw punches, which from watching the fights again were Smith, Lussick, Glenn and Blair.

Brett and the others will all use the we were trying to pull it apart argument. The Brett hit looks bad, but in all honesty he could say he was just trying to grab blair and it all went wrong when he hurt his knee.

We may be in trouble for the bench entering the field however, although a 2 point competition penalty for that would be huge, and a big over reaction in my opinion.

Hoppa will be back in a few weeks, and Oldfield is massively underrated on these forums, to ask a rookie to be as consistent as some on here expect is almost impossible, frankly you get a player like DCE once in a blue moon, with the others you need to give a little time. I am sure all the young guys will be up for it next week and the one after, then players will start to come back as we are deep into the finals and then boom, GF here we come. Just imagine a rested Lussick and Brett hitting the field in the semis, after having the next 3 weeks off to get ready.

Don't panic.

I don't get this. When does our bench enter the field? If you look at the clip not one person from the Manly bench enters that field. Only Melbourne benchers enter the field. George and the others are standing back. Melbourne will get done for that, we won't. If we do that is unacceptable on the NRL's part.

One of our players (tim robinson I think) gets close to entering the field before a touch judge ushers him away, but as far as I can see no one actually entered the field other than trainers and melbourne players

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6