NRL DON"T want a Manly repeat this year.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I loved how one of the referees was qouted saying "It was high, next time get it lower" after packer whacked buhrer across the jaw. If theyre going with these no contact with the head then what where these two imcompitent fluff balls doing !!!

I loved how one of the referees was qouted saying "It was high, next time get it lower" after packer whacked buhrer across the jaw. If theyre going with these no contact with the head then what where these two imcompitent fluff balls doing !!!

Yes that refereeing was disgraceful in places. You can tell Friend was 'Melbourne trained'. He could be the best 'quarterback' in the NRL since Hobbit Kimmorley.

I won't get started on Fudgepacker's dirty play.

And amazing how Maloney can get a snappy kick-off happening when he wants to - that is when his side is trailing by two, with about 80 seconds on the clock!

I love it when those tactics backfire on the opposition.

Yes that refereeing was disgraceful in places. You can tell Friend was 'Melbourne trained'. He could be the best 'quarterback' in the NRL since Hobbit Kimmorley.

I won't get started on Fudgepacker's dirty play.

And amazing how Maloney can get a snappy kick-off happening when he wants to - that is when his side is trailing by two, with about 80 seconds on the clock!

I love it when those tactics backfire on the opposition.

bennyeagle said:

covering up their very exposed asses!

bennyeagle said:

covering up their very exposed asses!

The reffing was atrocious tonight. The number of forward passes missed was shocking.

That hit on bruher should have been a penalty. The rule is if you make initial contact with the head, it is a penalty.

Thankfully we took the 2 points.

Our attack has been disgraceful since the second half against Parra. I was embarrassed the whole game tonight with our attack and still dont think we deserved to win. had we played the same against Bulldogs or Souths we would have got lapped.

Our attack has been disgraceful since the second half against Parra. I was embarrassed the whole game tonight with our attack and still dont think we deserved to win. had we played the same against Bulldogs or Souths we would have got lapped.

Ronald Jock said:

Jeez some people are hard to please. I listened online and it was like audio torture, they were playing terrible. But they got their act together, scooped the two points and when the siren went I was ecstatic.
No point talking about if we played the doggies, souths or the wild numbats, we played the warriors, were getting smashed but came back and won. Awesome.

Ronald Jock said:

Jeez some people are hard to please. I listened online and it was like audio torture, they were playing terrible. But they got their act together, scooped the two points and when the siren went I was ecstatic.
No point talking about if we played the doggies, souths or the wild numbats, we played the warriors, were getting smashed but came back and won. Awesome.

Ronald Jock said:

Mate, if the refs can screw us over like that, and we can still win, I have nothing but respect for our lads. They shouldn't have to deal with what they did. Nobody else has to. That was the worst display of officiating i've seen in any sport since the days of the grasshopper.

On a positive note, i found that i can have as much hate towards the warriors as i can towards anyone else. Some stuff came out of my mouth that offended even me. Good times.

Ronald Jock said:

Mate, if the refs can screw us over like that, and we can still win, I have nothing but respect for our lads. They shouldn't have to deal with what they did. Nobody else has to. That was the worst display of officiating i've seen in any sport since the days of the grasshopper.

On a positive note, i found that i can have as much hate towards the warriors as i can towards anyone else. Some stuff came out of my mouth that offended even me. Good times.

ALinda said:
All of the above plus no penalty, no nothing, when Ferris was hit high!

I may be wrong but I don't even think the video ref had a look at the tackle even though Bhurer stayed down.

ALinda said:
All of the above plus no penalty, no nothing, when Ferris was hit high!

I may be wrong but I don't even think the video ref had a look at the tackle even though Bhurer stayed down.

Central Coast Eagle said:
Dan maybe you could add a new prefix to thread titles "Tin foil hats"

Daniel said:
That was an amateur regeree display tonight. Absolute rookie mistakes and disgusting ones too. Terrible.
It wasn't the difference as we were terrible and our own worst enemy but they left a lot to be desired

well, this sequence made me laugh anyway. :)

damn ref 'I am going with my gut' - that sucks

Central Coast Eagle said:
Dan maybe you could add a new prefix to thread titles "Tin foil hats"

Daniel said:
That was an amateur regeree display tonight. Absolute rookie mistakes and disgusting ones too. Terrible.
It wasn't the difference as we were terrible and our own worst enemy but they left a lot to be desired

well, this sequence made me laugh anyway. :)

damn ref 'I am going with my gut' - that sucks

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6