NRL DON"T want a Manly repeat this year.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Manly v Dogs in GF....not forgetting Tooves v Hasler.

P. Kent would have a field day reporting on a game of this caliber.

Media Heaven in my view

Plus after 95 I would love nothing more that getting another chance to take the Dogs on and even out the ledger.

Manly v Dogs in GF....not forgetting Tooves v Hasler.

P. Kent would have a field day reporting on a game of this caliber.

Media Heaven in my view

Plus after 95 I would love nothing more that getting another chance to take the Dogs on and even out the ledger.

NYEagle said:
Why don't we get Tony Archer any more?
He is by far the best and fairest referee.
NYEagle

I can only think Harrigan either doesn't like him, or thinks he is getting long in the tooth. Therefore he wants the Maxwell's, the Suttor's etc to step up.

NYEagle said:
Why don't we get Tony Archer any more?
He is by far the best and fairest referee.
NYEagle

I can only think Harrigan either doesn't like him, or thinks he is getting long in the tooth. Therefore he wants the Maxwell's, the Suttor's etc to step up.

I thought Wolfie was deliberately held back when Lyon kicked through. I agree the refs were atrocious, but what more could you expect from Horsehead.

I thought Wolfie was deliberately held back when Lyon kicked through. I agree the refs were atrocious, but what more could you expect from Horsehead.

Conspiracy theories? Come on guys. Refs regularly have bad days, and every team cops it. The number one reason Manly will struggle to make the Grand Final this year is their own lack of consistent form. No side can lose three games out of four to the two main wooden spoon contenders and still be considered a serious contender for the premiership.

Conspiracy theories? Come on guys. Refs regularly have bad days, and every team cops it. The number one reason Manly will struggle to make the Grand Final this year is their own lack of consistent form. No side can lose three games out of four to the two main wooden spoon contenders and still be considered a serious contender for the premiership.

I believe the NRL are very happy in the fact there has been a different premier every year since the Bronco's in 92/93. It allows them to justify claims that the salary cap is working to even out the competition. I also they allow subtleties to affect the chances of certain sides in the premiership and refereeing decisions seem to favour certain clubs over others.

look at the print media,/commentary reporting that Manly will be nervous about Steve Matai....then compare Matai';s hit with Kasiano and EVERYONE should be able to clearly state there is no case to answer. I'm not saying the NRL have said to ref's that they don't want Manly to win, however sub consciously or not the ref's are making it real hard for us to get a roll on. Bulldog's game was terrible(ruck was a disgrace)fast fwd to last night and nothing changed for us there. Yet they are all over our players in every tackle. TRhe obstruction rule is an absolute lottery....last night the Warriors were awarded a try that could just as easily be turned down next week.

NSW are also experiencing the same brick wall of dud calls and doublke standards in their attempt to win a SOO series. Remember all the bleating about how SOO would be dead if NSW had of won another series before QLD went on their 7 game run. SOO is heavily weighted on the Queenslander spirit....on the little brother beating the big brother. Any state outside of NSW cheers QLD, how many people in thi=ose states would watch NSW win 7 series in a row. How does Greg Inglis and Justin Hodges get awarded those two match winning tries?????? The standrd of the officials in the last 2 games was nothing short of disgraceful. In a competition like the NRL any advantage afforded oine side through doublke standrd officiating is like cancer in that it may be hard to spot on the outside, while having a slow and terminal affect that eventually turns off the lights.

Everyone hates us remember......so too everyone hates the Blues(except those from NSW). A team that is generally not liked will not be a welcome sight in the eyes of those who run a business in entertaini=ment the size of the NRL. There is a tv deal to consider as well.

I believe the NRL are very happy in the fact there has been a different premier every year since the Bronco's in 92/93. It allows them to justify claims that the salary cap is working to even out the competition. I also they allow subtleties to affect the chances of certain sides in the premiership and refereeing decisions seem to favour certain clubs over others.

look at the print media,/commentary reporting that Manly will be nervous about Steve Matai....then compare Matai';s hit with Kasiano and EVERYONE should be able to clearly state there is no case to answer. I'm not saying the NRL have said to ref's that they don't want Manly to win, however sub consciously or not the ref's are making it real hard for us to get a roll on. Bulldog's game was terrible(ruck was a disgrace)fast fwd to last night and nothing changed for us there. Yet they are all over our players in every tackle. TRhe obstruction rule is an absolute lottery....last night the Warriors were awarded a try that could just as easily be turned down next week.

NSW are also experiencing the same brick wall of dud calls and doublke standards in their attempt to win a SOO series. Remember all the bleating about how SOO would be dead if NSW had of won another series before QLD went on their 7 game run. SOO is heavily weighted on the Queenslander spirit....on the little brother beating the big brother. Any state outside of NSW cheers QLD, how many people in thi=ose states would watch NSW win 7 series in a row. How does Greg Inglis and Justin Hodges get awarded those two match winning tries?????? The standrd of the officials in the last 2 games was nothing short of disgraceful. In a competition like the NRL any advantage afforded oine side through doublke standrd officiating is like cancer in that it may be hard to spot on the outside, while having a slow and terminal affect that eventually turns off the lights.

Everyone hates us remember......so too everyone hates the Blues(except those from NSW). A team that is generally not liked will not be a welcome sight in the eyes of those who run a business in entertaini=ment the size of the NRL. There is a tv deal to consider as well.

On Qld'ers, my experience is that most 'neutral' people in other states giving their support to Qld have rarely spent significant time with a Qld'er.

Those that have often escaped their state borders and been in regular contact with both Qld'ers and NSW people, soon drift their support away from the Canetoads.

On Qld'ers, my experience is that most 'neutral' people in other states giving their support to Qld have rarely spent significant time with a Qld'er.

Those that have often escaped their state borders and been in regular contact with both Qld'ers and NSW people, soon drift their support away from the Canetoads.

After the Super League & Northern Eagles debacles with no Bozo & no Arko it hasn't been the same when it comes to referees & Manly games.

Did anyone see the smiles on both ref's faces after the full-time siren blew when we played the dogs?

It appeared to be smile of satisfaction (maybe a job well done) type of smile.

Maybe the refs grew up being dogs fans I don't know. But it just seemed a bit peculiar to me.

Now I for one would not say the refs are biased but it was just strange???

Did anyone see the smiles on both ref's faces after the full-time siren blew when we played the dogs?

It appeared to be smile of satisfaction (maybe a job well done) type of smile.

Maybe the refs grew up being dogs fans I don't know. But it just seemed a bit peculiar to me.

Now I for one would not say the refs are biased but it was just strange???

DSM5 said:

I reckon he looks like Alf from Melmac!

[attachment=401]

Referee Jared Maxwell

DSM5 said:

I reckon he looks like Alf from Melmac!

[attachment=324]

Referee Jared Maxwell

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4