NSW Origin team [Game 1, 2018] - General discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Moving game one to Melbourne guarantees a QLD win as any Mexicans who go will cheer for the Toads so the place is just as hostile as Lang Park.

Don't worry, they are coming to the Adelaide Oval in 2020 and South Aussie's hate everyone lol.

But there are quite a few expat New South Welshmen living in Adelaide so the Blues should have plenty of support here when it rolls around.

Does anyone on earth think De Belin is a better player than Jake.

Seriously, I cant get over this selection.

I'm baffled by this too - all I can think is they think because of Jake's better ball playing ability they think he will be better suited once the heat has died out of the game a bit to find some holes - whereas De Belin is just a straight up and down batterer better suited to the first 20 minutes when its all crash & bash.

I don't agree with it either but I assume if Jake Comes on after 25 and plays the last 55 mins straight they'll get best value that way. Strange given Jake is a proven 80 min player.

Truth is Jake will still probably play great & make the selectors look smart.

CEFAE072-E629-49FA-AF15-D2059FF8D386.jpeg

Anyone know why josh schuster was left out of the nsw u18 team. I dont think he is injured and he was in the top 5 tries scored in the u18 comp so ther has to be a good reason he was not selected

I'm actually finding myself interested this year.
Previously I couldn't give a tinkers cuss but this year with all the new players at least it's different.
We know Queenslanders love beating us but if the boot was on the other foot and NSW had won so many series with the big headed 3 being in the team my support would definitely be diminished as it is currently with the Kangaroos.
Still can't believe NSW are favourites though.

If the NSW forward pack plays to its potential then they will thrash QLD in every game and win 3-0. Dominant forwards with the speed in that backline should make for an absolute massacre.

Big league wrap:
Buzz: I would not have picked Tom Trbojevic, I would have picked the raider's Cotric; that's the only change I would have.

nrl360:
Buzz: Tom turbo is a great player and deserves to be in the side, but if it's winger against winger I think Cotric is going better and is unlucky to miss out.

Question to James Graham: What do you do when SOO is on and you have a bye?
JG: Go to the local bottle shop and see what's on special.

edit: Hey, there's actually a soo game not on a Wednesday! woot! game 2

Last edited:
Canberra coach ricky was asked if he thinks Cotric was hard done by. " I think yes, should of been there. Built for origin. And i would of played Tom at full back. Having those two players returning the footy at orgin pace where the play goes end to end would worry me more than tedesco and ado carr

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8