Nsw team changes for game3

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm probably the only one but I'd keep Uate. I thought his runs from inside our own 20 in game 1 were inspirational. Our back row controlled Inglis last night and Uate wasn't caught out wide having to cover their dropping off him as in game 1. He made a big mistake with the bomb and that can win or lose an Origin but I don't doubt his commitment to the Blues. I think he can be dangerous when running across field and then slicing through with a straightening run. Getting players to dig deep for each other is what wins these series and you can't get that by constantly swapping players.

Heres my team for SOO 3

Dugan
Ryan
Lawrence
King
Wolf
Mateo
Mullen
Learoyd-Lars
Ennis
Woods
Hinchcliffe
Hoffman
Buhrer

Mannah
Douglas
Mason
Snowden

Last nights team needs a good shake up.

I really can't see Stuart making changes unless absolutely necessary, even though we know Creagh and Merrin are crap. How Creagh gets more time than Choc is beyond me..geez I wish Stuart knew how to use Glenn properly..

bob dylan said:
Heres my team for SOO 3

Dugan
Ryan
Lawrence
King
Wolf
Mateo
Mullen
Learoyd-Lars
Ennis
Woods
Hinchcliffe
Hoffman
Buhrer

Mannah
Douglas
Mason
Snowden

Last nights team needs a good shake up.

At least get the state right, pretty sure Douglas is a Toad.

Uate must go - gave Qld 2 tries in 2 successive SOO :mad:

The Morris Twins would be a great combination on the right.

More game time for the Grant kiddie - he was huuuge :exclamation:

ManlyBacker said:
I'm probably the only one but I'd keep Uate. I thought his runs from inside our own 20 in game 1 were inspirational. Our back row controlled Inglis last night and Uate wasn't caught out wide having to cover their dropping off him as in game 1. He made a big mistake with the bomb and that can win or lose an Origin but I don't doubt his commitment to the Blues. I think he can be dangerous when running across field and then slicing through with a straightening run. Getting players to dig deep for each other is what wins these series and you can't get that by constantly swapping players.

Maybe mate. But if he has another howler in Origin 3 he's on my **** list with Creagh and Soward.

Crusher_Cleal said:
At least get the state right, pretty sure Douglas is a Toad.

Well he played City Country this year, maybe you need to get the state right

manlyfan76 said:
It's unfair and unwarranted to group anyone with soward the coward.

Will you be saying that if his leaking of easy/silly points costs NSW game 3, mate?

Honestly they would be just as well off with a defensive second rower instead of Glenn Stewart.

The games best attacking lock forward is totally wasted under Ricky Stuart.

As alot have said they won't change the team unless someone is injured.
But useless Uate should get the flick his defence is non existent and he is ****e under the high ball. I'd have Brett Morris in there he is a solid player.

Daniel said:
Mom was Farrah for mine.

Same - Farrah was outstanding.
Not sure on changes.
Will T-Rex be fit for game 3?
If so, he comes in for Creagh.
I'd give Uate another chance. He was selected for a reason and lets hope he learns from his errors last night. I love his runs out of our danger zone.

Mateo ???? If he pulls off one of his 1 in 10 game blinders then could be an inspired selection. If we get his normal run of the mill performance than it'll be a waste of a spot.

I think the team is solid including Creagh but, I think he needs to go as well as Pearce but who is he replaced by??? Creagh is easy - T Rex for example but what halfback could compliment Carney??

I think Jarrod Mullen is suited to SOO - but I would not be changing the halves for game 3.

If uate gets benched who is a more attacking winger? Sticky wants an attacking team and that's why uate is there not because of his defence.

manlyfan76 said:
If uate gets benched who is a more attacking winger? Sticky wants an attacking team and that's why uate is there not because of his defence.

In saying that I can't remember once when the ball was passed to Uate or Hayne in a backline movement. I thought NSW tactics were very safety-first. The only time Uate touched the ball was from dummy half or retrieving kicks.
I despair of the non attack from scrums these days. Bring back some flair at all levels of the game.

manlyfan76 said:

Lets face it, we aren't going to win it by going out wide to attacking wingers. So lets just get some solid players that can defend.

I've got to give J Morris a big thumbs up for his efforts last night. Defensively he was great, and he shut down Inglis quickly and effectively. That took a lot of sting out of Queensland.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4