Ok Harper - last chance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd be happy with Walker on the field the whole game. Parker had a cracker tonight too I felt.
I get it, I really do, but I think Dylan is now too valuable as a middled forward for us to be played in the centres. He straightens up the attack, works really well as a link man and has better leg drive than anyone else in our pack. So Koula or Tippytoes should get the gig. Hell, I'd even be happier with Jorge in there.

I would hate to be Koula as it is so unfair to be playing behind Harper.

It’s the only thing that I hate about Dessie’s coaching I.e sticking with out of form players for so long.

It hurts more when they are backs as they are not on rotation like the forwards so they take more to be hooked from the field.

I get it, I really do, but I think Dylan is now too valuable as a middled forward for us to be played in the centres. He straightens up the attack, works really well as a link man and has better leg drive than anyone else in our pack. So Koula or Tippytoes should get the gig. Hell, I'd even be happier with Jorge in there.

I do think it's a moot point though. Des only replaces players through injury, not form. Next week will be exactly the same team (barring injury).

Agree he could do with a break but since when has Des ever changed his team due to form….or after a win?

I'd even have Lawton , Bullemor or Davey there.

koula needs to come in a perfect test case penrith play youngsters and they do well. Also koula is our young up and coming star we have invested in him time to give him a crack at the jersey. If des keeps harper in after the last 3 performances in my view it is setting poor standards I like harper but he needs to find his form again in reserves.

Firstly happy for a first 2022 win
Personally went in early on backing Harper as knew we needed extra zip out wide and early days showed massive promise
Seems almost a different player atm, as has ability as shown in the past, but frustrating all these dropped balls and general play is NSW cup standard at best
Im prepared to say Koula has his jersey if not a huge improvement very soon
It's becoming frustrating as it is so obvious. What's more Koula needs the fitness pre Turbo origin. Do your job Des.

There's no way that Walker moves back to centre IMO. His days out there are done. Anyway why weaken one position to strengthen another ? Walker is adding the spark through the middle that is getting our attack going. He has been our best player the last two weeks, we'd be very, very ordinary without him at the moment. If we are dropping Harper it has to be for Koala or Tippytoes

koula needs to come in a perfect test case penrith play youngsters and they do well. Also koula is our young up and coming star we have invested in him time to give him a crack at the jersey. If des keeps harper in after the last 3 performances in my view it is setting poor standards I like harper but he needs to find his form again in reserves.
As someone else said, he has been off since around round 20 last year.

10 games is enough to get your form back in NRL.

Koula could still be a liability in defence but willing to give him a crack, Harper didn’t do himself any favours tonight and Koula is on the fringe of a first grade start
Just a footnote though if Koula was in Parker’s spot today he might have made a a few breaks into open space cause there were times were Parker’s speed wasnt enough to get through that 1/2 gap

Las tchance for both sides. Scorpio was pretty good in attack but far out stop running out of the line aimlessly.

Also can all our players get longer studs please

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8