OLD THREAD: Watmough lost his licence on 12/2/2011 for doing 133km in an 80km zone.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Anthony Watmough loses licence after clocking 133km in an 80km zone.

Napper said:
f**k you, I can regurgitate whatever I like. :p

Well you got me there mate. I can't compete with that.

Does your mate post on here ??

Always said choc was the fastest forward in the game

Chip and Chase said:
Does your mate post on here ??

No. He follows saints, therefore, he is a ****.

Napper - I wasn't having a go at you for resurrecting an old thread. I just didn't understand why a Manly fan would bring something up from 2 years ago that was a blight on Choc's character.

Yeah it was 2 years ago FFS. It's still not front page news! lol

Clint said:
Napper - I wasn't having a go at you for resurrecting an old thread. I just didn't understand why a Manly fan would bring something up from 2 years ago that was a blight on Choc's character.

Yeah I know I was only kidding mate.

I commented because i was amazed at how much people crucified him over sucha minor Iissue.

Didn't mean to bring it up to put choc down. If we look at his record since it makes alot of these 'habitual offender" posts look stupid.

Speeding, slapping a sponsor (when we don't know the full details as to why he did) pissing discreetly on a wall and tge media and a few manly fans talk about him like he is a career criminal.

Same goes for willy Mason.

I've been in a bar fight or 2. Pissed in public numerous times and got caught 110 in a 60 zone (but got off coz the coppers were taking industrial action)

I'm 27 and I dont have a criminal record.

I'm sure there are 1000s of peoole with the same 'rap sheet: and 1000s with alot worse.

Nrl players are young men in their 20s who stuff up from time to time. Alot of fans need to get over it.

I have changed the thread title to reflect that it is an old thread and I also added the date of the offence to show how long ago that it occurred.

RE: OLD THREAD: Watmough lost his licence on 12/2/2011 for doing 133km in a 80km zone

Hope he gets a speeding violation on Friday for running over Barba, the Speedbump, in scoring his try :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4