OLYMPIC GAMES 2016.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well...I knew the Millwards and the o'loughlins from Middlemount but I guess that counts for nuttin!

nuttin I tells ya!

I found that I like the Slalom canoeing and kayaking amongst a heap of other things

Roy Slaven and HG Nelson are returning to the airwaves for Triple M's coverage of the 2016 Olympic Games in Rio.

The comedy duo, real names John Doyle and Greig Pickhaver, will present a national one-hour program from 12-1pm (AEST) Monday to Friday for the duration of the Games, August 8-19.

Only a few days to go and I keep thinking zzzzzzzzzzz.
Totally no buzz around these games.

Only a few days to go and I keep thinking zzzzzzzzzzz.
Totally no buzz around these games.

At least means the reporting will be good!

Get it?

With no Buzz?

'cause he sucks!

ah hahahahahahahaha

sigh

There some buzz over here even though there are few medal chances. Obviously the winter bigger than summer but still the country appreciates just how hard it is for any athlete to get to the games. Esp summer where there's stuff all money.

I just hope rio has removed all the dead bodies floating in the sailing arena and fixed the collapsed rowing ramp and etc etc etc.

You can see why the golfers can't be bothered going.

Women's beach volleyball !,
Where have u been all my life ?.
My new favourite sport , I Need to create a fan site Firmpeachtails.net
Egypt team ,long shirts ,long pants & head scarves ,Definitely bringing the sport into disrepute.

How good is Michael Phelps ? Is that 21 gold medals now ? what an athlete. Can't see that record ever being beaten

Campbell sisters....massive fail.
James Magnuson pretty happy though.
Who's this Hamish prick, it's not the Olympics without Bruce mc avany.
They should add a cpl 'gators to that swamp there calling the diving pool.

mens hockey knocked out!

place your bets on just who will be the next aust world champs to choke yet again on the olympic stage!

Boxing has reached a new low with judges removed after some terrible shock results. The Irish lad was royally dudded. The boxing federation wont reinstate the boxer or even name the judges.
I used to love boxing, now its a continuous joke.

Boxing has reached a new low with judges removed after some terrible shock results. The Irish lad was royally dudded. The boxing federation wont reinstate the boxer or even name the judges.
I used to love boxing, now its a continuous joke.

Agreed.

Love his rant though.

There was just as bad a decision giving the russian heavyweight (i think) the decision as well.)

The 200mtr semi with degrasse and bolt was awesome at the end.

Expect blood in the water....waterpolo gold medal match - mens.......serbia vs croatia....the serbs beat the croats in the basketball yesterday....

Agreed.

Love his rant though.

There was just as bad a decision giving the russian heavyweight (i think) the decision as well.)

The 200mtr semi with degrasse and bolt was awesome at the end.

Well the final was back to normal transmission. Bolt then daylight.

very excited for degrasse to get silver. 21 years old, first olympics. Only took up sprinting when some college friends dared him to race them.....sprint coach walked past and went who the f... is that? And the rest is history.

Also...... E weibe got a gold for canada in womens wrestling. They have to do the whole competition in a day (unlike sprints) and it's a gold....but Degrasse will get more publicity as it is.

I didn't realise the sth african woman with ultra high testosterone was still allowed to compete, but she's at the olympics winning the 800mtrs easily.

The Aussie decathlon male athlete did 2 hilarious javelin throws. One went sideways and almost wiped out some photographers...the last throw went basically straight up!

sitting....on me butt....watching me some...olympics! woot!

bmx - choke mens final...super choke, womens not into finals choke.

50 k walk....silver but defending gold medallist...but was 40 seconds in front

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4