OLYMPIC GAMES 2016.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
goooooooooooooooold!!!!

ah wait...bugger I thought I was first!

silver for me!

I was just watching the modern pentathlon by chance and I was like...this aussie seems happy to be winning this round...then it was.....it's all over baby, big fat gold medal for you!

Take that you overpaid egotistical swimmers and cycling and hockey losers!

well...men's diving (not soccer) is on if you prefer that!!!

ahhhh gold, so shiny and pretty!

if anyone wants to see choking in action...tune into the aussie mens basketball.

All they are doing is throwing 3 points attempts after 3 point attempts. They are about 2 from 15 throws and about 21 points behind.

I mean seriously, what the **** is in the ****ing water down there?

I vote money for nothing as the taxpayers theme song for these games.

**** me it's pathetic.

...Go Aust! :)

as bad as the basketballers were.....

the blatant cheating by both spain and the refs in the bronze playoff was even worse!

Up there with boxing!

Is there any sport that you can watch knowing it's a competition between two sides played in the right spirit anymore?

as bad as the basketballers were.....

the blatant cheating by both spain and the refs in the bronze playoff was even worse!

Up there with boxing!

Is there any sport that you can watch knowing it's a competition between two sides played in the right spirit anymore?
Not according to Mongolia.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4