Origin rigged??? Well its obvious now

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Origin rigged??? Wel its obvious now

Its tempting to start a boycott movement just to kill SoO off, itwould have died if we won 4 on a row, I've had it

That'd **** nien

Jethro said:
After that game, I don't know whether I'll even bother watching the rest of the series as the referees have screwed any enjoyment of watching SoO.

dont think i will bother either

Origin rigged??? Wel its obvious now

That was a disgraceful error by the video ref. they really are beyond incompetent. (and yes I do support Queensland).

hope it goes the way of the AFL origin.

rule should be changed.

if representing Aust is the highest honour, one should be able to do that without having to play for the farce known from now on as origin.

FMD that reminds me of the one that gasnier got given against us what a shocker !

At the risk of repeating my rants against all video refs over the past decade, I simply ask: why do we need them? Have they improved decision making? Why don't they view the incident in real time - that's how the game is played, not slow motion!
Surely everybody now realises that the traditional one ref making all the decisions on the spot caused less controversy than what we have today.
Video refs, and two on-field refs have turned rugby league into a sad joke where the best team is often robbed.

It started off a piss take by having the game in Melbourne. Queensland get 1 up there.

The refs change the momentum of the game in qld Favour when we are clearly on top. Not to mention the try awarded at the end and not even a benefit of the doubt??so that was 100% was it ... Please!! What a load of ****.

NSW can hold their heads up high they deserved that game! Yet again we get stitched up everyway possible!

Well that does me.....let's face it Queensland would have won anyway 12-10 BUT that ****ed up decision by a bunch of B grade refs just about says it all.

-Robbed with jennings in the bin
-Inglis given a handout try
-Glenn Stewart penalised
-Greg bird tackle was not dangerous
-Errors by all refs
-Dumb video refs

RIGGED

globaleagle said:
hope it goes the way of the AFL origin.

rule should be changed.

if representing Aust is the highest honour, one should be able to do that without having to play for the farce known from now on as origin.

you sir, are a genius.

Can't say we were gonna win but..
Jennings Sin Bin ? - really, if they're serious there could've been 2 or 3 in the bin.
Bird dangerous tackle -nothing in it but f%$k me if there weren't others similar to that that went unnoticed.
Cronk?? shoulder shot nowhere near the ball on a NSW bomb chaser went unnoticed by all officials ( and commentators )
Inglis try - 9 out of 10 times it's no try - as if QLD need a decision to go like that. Imagine the outcry if we were awarded that, surely Stevie Wonder would've seen that Farah wasn't even looking to play at the ball. If that happpens anywhere else on the field it's a knock on every day of the week.

I can cop the sin bin that was fair but the try was a joke.

It didn't cost NSW the game. Their lack of punch and creativity did that

It was the same for both sides but was I only one that there was a lot of latitude given in the terms of lying over the tackled player in the ruck area.

State of Origin should be played under International rules with one referee and that referee should be the best referee going around which I'm sure at the moment is not Cecchin.

Don't know what you blokes are on about, the refs were great :)

The sin binning was a joke - as Gallen said "Thaiday has been doing that for years"

Paul Kent made a great comment also to the effect of "By the time Jennings got there Bird was surrounded by 8 or 9 QLDers who didn't just pop up out of the ground"

Great to see Third Man Thaiday beaten up by a half back, hilarious!

Very average game of footy. Refs aside, Carney was below average. For NSW to win, Carney needed to play well. The Blues were never going to win against a very good QLD side scoring just 2 tries. They needed 4 or more to be a chance.

Inglis's try is definitely not a try. I'm still convinced Slater propelled the ball forward in dropping the bomb. Okay Farah kicked the ball out of his hands, but watch how the ball ricochets off Inglis's arm (after Farah kicks the ball out of Inglis' hands) and travels forward. It's still a knock on.

I didn't think Farrah kicked at it - the way I saw it he was running at where the play was and quickly changed direction as the play moved

Voice, surely that's a joke? Look at it again. Farah deliberately kicks at the ball. Penalty try. If Slater had of done that, NSW would be screaming.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6