Other Games [2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Souths put up a bomb.

Every player is clearly off side.

Latrine Mitchell catches and passes to Cranky Walker, two of the players in front of the kicker.

Try confirmed.

Could be the worst decision ever.

Hello NRL.

I feel like Ive been time-warped back to 2014

What a night of footy!
What a kick to win it!
Well done Leigh!

One of the founding clubs of rugby league in 1895, this time last year Leigh weren't even in the Super League. Now they've won their first Challenge Cup since 1971 and 1923.

Lam kicks the winner here

Last edited:
S
What a night of footy!
What a kick to win it!
Well done Leigh!

One of the founding clubs of rugby league in 1895, this time last year Leigh weren't even in the Super League. Now they've won their first Challenge Cup since 1971 and 1923.

Such a shame that 20000 fans were stuck on the M1. It would have been a record crowd if that didn't occur. But 58000 is still a good crowd, and what an atmosphere.

We had seven blokes who refused to wear a Manly jersey with multicoloured stripes on it, and Leigh can find 17 willing to wear a leopard-print jersey that's so gay every presentation ceremony is set to a soundtrack of "It's Raining Men".

Don't think I've ever seen Atkins smile before, yet in this Storm vs Raiders flogging he hasn't stopped smiling, lol

I know we are logically shot and when you say mathematically can we still make it , your pretty much a shot duck.... but I'm asking exactly this, what results next couple weeks do we need ?? :call:

was a horrible performance by the raiders, clearly they travelled down on that cursed bus again….also expect a bit of pressure on Ciraldo as the dogs are trash, the Jets yesterday looked better

Adam O'Brien and the Knights should send Ciraldo and his boys a few cartons of Tooheys at the end of the minor round.

Currently at half time of this game the Knights F/A is +104.

96 of that is from the 1½ games so far against the dogs.

Adam O'Brien and the Knights should send Ciraldo and his boys a few cartons of Tooheys at the end of the minor round.

Currently at half time of this game the Knights F/A is +104.

96 of that is from the 1½ games so far against the dogs.
Barrett > Ciraldo???

Barrett > Ciraldo???

Its been said by a lot better judges than myself ... they were definitely playing better under Mick Potter last year. And I agree.

Right now the Dogs are trying to do what they tried to do just over a decade ago. Back then they tried to buy our premiership winning culture, and now they are trying to buy Penrith's. The main difference being that their team a decade ago was a lot better and coached a lot better.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10