Other Games [2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
sigh

since I started watching (hoping for a st g win...)

it's

-bunker saves parra
-penalty to parra gets them upfield
-6 again parra
-6 again parra
- try to parra.

I swear I'm the kiss 'o death for any team I want to win...and then start watching....

20-14 st g
The officials do everything possible to get Parramatta over the line, particularly at Wankbest stadium, I can't stand the amount of favouritism that sh1t side gets, probably more than any other side in the competition

The officials do everything possible to get Parramatta over the line, particularly at Wankbest stadium, I can't stand the amount of favouritism that sh1t side gets, probably more than any other side in the competition
Couldn't bet enough money it when it was 20-10 that the filth would get legged up by the whistle/bunker clowns.

Tigers putting it to the Raiders. Good news is that Brooks looks good. Api showing what we're missing when it comes to getting us going forward.

Great running try off Seb Kris but what the hell, that pass looked forward in the air and then it 100% hit the ground and bounced forward. They really do paint their eyes on, Annesley owes AFB an apology!!

Please don’t bring gambling vernacular into the footy forum like it’s just a natural part of life. Stand up and have some integrity please.
Just cracking a joke, you're not going all Politically Correct on me are you HK, a lot of Silvertail posters on here use a lot of gambling jargon and let everyone know how much they've go on Manly and other teams. mate, our main sponsor is Sports Bet...lol.

Just cracking a joke, you're not going all Politically Correct on me are you HK, a lot of Silvertail posters on here use a lot of gambling jargon and let everyone know how much they've go on Manly and other teams. mate, our main sponsor is Sports Bet...lol.
It was half in jest, Eagle. Sorry, re-reading it it does sound preachy. My bad.

The eels, cows without Val, raiders and souths all look very unconvincing. Even throw the sharks in there.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10