Other Games [2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
So we needed 3 results this weekend.
1. Manly to win - NO
2. Dolphins to beat Knights - NO
3. Rabbits to beat Sharks - NO.
Fu*k I hate rugby league at the moment.

Brendan Piakura of the Broncos looks like a heck of a player. Not a massive body, but hits the line v. hard.

Pains me to say that the Broncos look very good and an entertaining team. Have to go wash my hands after typing that.
Broncs bombed 3 tries in the first half and one in the 2nd h. Score flattered the cowpats, should of been around the 50mark for Broncs in all honesty.

So we needed 3 results this weekend.
1. Manly to win - NO
2. Dolphins to beat Knights - NO
3. Rabbits to beat Sharks - NO.
Fu*k I hate rugby league at the moment.
Hey mick, did you have this on a multi, that is all the ones that you wanted to win..no wonder you're pissed..just sayin..lol.

Hey mick, did you have this on a multi, that is all the ones that you wanted to win..no wonder you're pissed..just sayin..lol.
Please don’t bring gambling vernacular into the footy forum like it’s just a natural part of life. Stand up and have some integrity please.

Dare to dream that the Dragons beat the eels?

don_t_dream_it__be_it_by_bouncingferret_d4t3cri-414w-2x.jpg

st g almost score again...but gutho strip stopped it (bunker said no strip a 'loose' carry) w/e

sigh

since I started watching (hoping for a st g win...)

it's

-bunker saves parra
-penalty to parra gets them upfield
-6 again parra
-6 again parra
- try to parra.

I swear I'm the kiss 'o death for any team I want to win...and then start watching....

20-14 st g

Just started watching. Let me guess. Saints get a good lead and then the fukwit officials decide to save the scum.

so when parra convert

16 straight points to parra since i started to watch.

fmd

3 tries in 12 mins.

Man, it's bad enough supporting Manly, but have some pity for the Steeler fans. They have absolutely mastered the art of self-destruction and loser mentality.

The game turned on Rava's pathetic defensive effort. On the 5th and last, if he made that tackle the Steelers would have come out of their defensive effort with full confidence. Their heads dropped after that try and have just slid downhill since.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10