Other Games [2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I hate Parra. But sorry. The storm celebrating their 07 and 09 premierships? Reminds me why I hate the storm soo much

Absolutely disgraceful that they are allowed to do with without even a please explain from the nrl.

Just shows how they're all mates in the 'top end of town' and keep everything going smoothly for each other.

If (when) the nrl keep allowing the cheating storm to keep chipping away with celebrations like that, one day they will demand that the records be changed and the premierships to be officially re-instated.

If Manly (and ugh parra) started to claim the premiership in the years the storm got caught cheating, there'd be a massive outcry.

Maybe the club should do it anyway.

You get caught cheating in the olympics, the person/team behind you gets bumped up to your place. Those caught don't walk around celebrating the medal they've been stripped of.

Any journos going to mention it? No, because they're a collection of gutless cowards who don't want to upset the storm. But just ask them, they're all so tough - that's why there's all those DV and assault cases out there.

Well it's usually this time of the year where Parra place the cue in the rack. There goal line defence was to defend on the line instead of going forward. It was reserve grade stuff alright.

Newcastle beat a pretty much full-strength Melbourne and are up 26-0 against Canberra... I'm starting to think that our Round 5 draw was not a terrible outcome at all.

I don't know how they got there but the Raiders don't deserve to be in the top 8 and, based on today's game, will be lucky to stay there.

Absolutely disgraceful that they are allowed to do with without even a please explain from the nrl.

Just shows how they're all mates in the 'top end of town' and keep everything going smoothly for each other.

If (when) the nrl keep allowing the cheating storm to keep chipping away with celebrations like that, one day they will demand that the records be changed and the premierships to be officially re-instated.

If Manly (and ugh parra) started to claim the premiership in the years the storm got caught cheating, there'd be a massive outcry.

Maybe the club should do it anyway.

You get caught cheating in the olympics, the person/team behind you gets bumped up to your place. Those caught don't walk around celebrating the medal they've been stripped of.

Any journos going to mention it? No, because they're a collection of gutless cowards who don't want to upset the storm. But just ask them, they're all so tough - that's why there's all those DV and assault cases out there.
Fire Up GE! :clap:

A shame Dom Youngs try got called back. I wanted to see the slow-mo of his cross-bar dunk.

Yet again the piss poor NRL allow the drizzle to celebrate their illegal premierships, sticking the middle finger up at the game, especially to us and the worms who were robbed of a premiership!!

It totally stinks!!
And under Bellyache, brought in the game changing wrestling holds and holding down in tackles technic which has been a trade mark success for them over the last decade or more.

Yet again the piss poor NRL allow the drizzle to celebrate their illegal premierships, sticking the middle finger up at the game, especially to us and the worms who were robbed of a premiership!!

It totally stinks!!
And some of the media didn't have a problem with it, saying it was an in-house event and the players in 07-09 deserve to be recognised for their efforts

And some of the media didn't have a problem with it, saying it was an in-house event and the players in 07-09 deserve to be recognised for their efforts
To be fair it certainly was a great effort in those two years…… at cheating!

First Glass Gold medal cheats that got caught

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10