Other Games [2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Eagle 1

First Grader
And some of the media didn't have a problem with it, saying it was an in-house event and the players in 07-09 deserve to be recognised for their efforts
That's why I so dislike this club, every player they had either they were an Aust test player, SOO player or a Kiwi international. Probably were 2m over the cap. And they wonder why the NRL took the sheild from them.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Sounds like Val Holmes needed a better defense lawyer than one of the three stooges.

The panel of Paul Simpkins and Tony Puletua sat through a strange 60-minute hearing and were unanimous in their decision to uphold the grade two charge, with Holmes unavailable to play unless the Cowboys finish in the top eight.

Players have regularly disputed the grading of charges, but this case didn’t follow script with judiciary chairman Justice Geoffrey Bellew scolding defence counsel Bill O’Toole several times for not following the proper judicial process.

O’Toole unsuccessfully tried to have a piece of evidence withdrawn, arguing that Holmes hadn’t seen a memo that NRL head of football Graham Annesley sent to the clubs last week until Tuesday afternoon.

He also got referred charges and downgrades mixed up and then tried to enter evidence when his case was closed, although judiciary counsel Lachlan Gyles SC allowed it.

Oligarch

Nothing succeeds like excess
Brendan Piakura of the Broncos looks like a heck of a player. Not a massive body, but hits the line v. hard.

Pains me to say that the Broncos look very good and an entertaining team. Have to go wash my hands after typing that.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
Brendan Piakura of the Broncos looks like a heck of a player. Not a massive body, but hits the line v. ha
Pains me to say that the Broncos look very good and an entertaining team. Have to go wash my hands after typing that.
Yeah because a couple of years ago they went and found strong but lean and fast forwards. Yeah they had a couple of poor years but look now. Piakura, Riki, Palaisia, Carrigan. Cowboys did the same thing as they knew that to compete with Penrith that's what you need. What has Manly done , recruited too fat or too slow plodders Sipley, Condon, Woods, Aloiai, Boyle, Keppie, Tuilagi, Lodge, Jake T. It's just laughable

The '47ers

When Eagles are silent Parrots begin to chatter
Young fella is watching Sunshine Coast v Ipswich in the QCup (Papi fan), geez it's refreshingly good - no video ref, no captain challenge, no replay - just the whistle and play the fark on!

Edit: and no corrupt 6 again rubbish!

Last edited:

bob dylan

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Fat Boy Mitchell having a shocker.

Look out Sharks - I reckon he will turn it around.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Young fella is watching Sunshine Coast v Ipswich in the QCup (Papi fan), geez it's refreshingly good - no video ref, no captain challenge, no replay - just the whistle and play the fark on!

Edit: and no corrupt 6 again rubbish!
I’m not as invested in the game as I used to be but I did at one time love watching the Q Cup, footy as it used to be ( and still should be ).

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
11 6 5 -9 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 5 6 47 12
11 5 6 -88 12
11 5 5 30 11