Other Games [Round 16, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's astounding how the officials can selectively go back to make decisions on previous plays, and yet at other times when there is a blatant error in the lead-up play they can't rule on it. It's so frustrating to watch that sort of ruling that stops the game and rewinds the game like some sliding door moment. If they miss it at the time and there is no break in play, move on. Bad luck.

So the one night we panthers to do us a favour they look slightly off. They should be ahead by a lot more.

In can sense a roosters upset tonight

It's astounding how the officials can selectively go back to make decisions on previous plays, and yet at other times when there is a blatant error in the lead-up play they can't rule on it. It's so frustrating to watch that sort of ruling that stops the game and rewinds the game like some sliding door moment. If they miss it at the time and there is no break in play, move on. Bad luck.

How many times have we seen them go back 3 or 4 tackles to deny a try, yet the bunker couldn't overturn the Melbourne try against us when Kaufusi played the ball sideways in Round 12.

There is just no consistency, not in their calls and not even in their own rules.

How many times have we seen them go back 3 or 4 tackles to deny a try, yet the bunker couldn't overturn the Melbourne try against us when Kaufusi played the ball sideways in Round 12.

There is just no consistency, not in their calls and not even in their own rules.
And as if the Panthers are not good enough already without having to give them every ruling advantage too. Did you just watch that penalty for a LIFTING tackle??? Good grief? Gives the panthers a try right on half-time.

And as if the Panthers are not good enough already without having to give them every ruling advantage too. Did you just watch that penalty for a LIFTING tackle??? Good grief? Gives the panthers a try right on half-time.
Yeah I know right?! Lifting tackle? The Roosters bloke was on his knees and the Penrith player ran over the top of him
How the ****k can you call that a lifting tackle? It’s actually hilarious . Ridiculous

And again another Sydney team doesn't help us the one night I wanted the panthers to a number on a team

I wonder if our $1mil goose is watching how a real captain, halfback, general game manages these last 10 minutes

We needed the rorters to go down. I really hate to say it but we need scumatta to flog the vermin.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8