Other Games [Round 16, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Panthers win 26-18

We go one game clear of the roosters and we both have the bye then we both play knights and dragons

Us knights the dragons
Easts dragons then knights

This helps us tonight

Thank you panthers one night only

If you take our defeats to eels and cowboys which should of been wins we would equal third right now.

Those 2 defeats are going to cost us badly later in the season.

Maybe cost us a home final .

Last edited:
So unless the dragons beat the raiders by more than 70 points, we are 8th (with a bullet baby).

No mate if the Dragons win they are in the 8 we go out.
Oh dear. I’ve gone off too early. Bit like Jake (never to be rested again regardless of how much we are in front).
So we are hoping for a Raiders win, but no more than 41 points. Am I close?:sweating:

Roosters coming off their own try line.
Panfa man Cleary does a legs tackle Beaver Menzies style.
The decked Rooster flaps about like a landed mullet while Cleary keeps hold of the legs.
Cleary has so much time he actually gets to second marker from a legs tackle before the Rooster can play the ball.
Whichever other team gets to grand final day, just remember you are only there for choreography.

Roosters coming off their own try line.
Panfa man Cleary does a legs tackle Beaver Menzies style.
The decked Rooster flaps about like a landed mullet while Cleary keeps hold of the legs.
Cleary has so much time he actually gets to second marker from a legs tackle before the Rooster can play the ball.
Whichever other team gets to grand final day, just remember you are only there for choreography.
I saw that, absolute debacle.

Watching the Dogs game…wow…the rain, the condition of the ground. Unbelievable.
Poor Declan Casey making his debut has already dropped it three times on three carries. Fortunately, his team got an offside penalty to save him further blushes on the last drop.

Second half and ANOTHER error from the kid. Having a real mare out there. And there's a try off the back of it. I don't think he can find a hole deep enough.

Last edited:
And to top off one of the most unfortunate debuts I've ever watched, Declan has now been knocked out trying to tackle Big Fifi. That's his mare over for today.

Poor Declan Casey making his debut has already dropped it three times on three carries. Fortunately, his team got an offside penalty to save him further blushes on the last drop.

Second half and ANOTHER error from the kid. Having a real mare out there. And there's a try off the back of it. I don't think he can find a hole deep enough.
It’s poor old Declan indeed! Least he won’t remember how bad he played!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8