Other Games [Round 16, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Well parramatta doing us no favours

rabbits will win big tonight parramatta can’t play in the wet they look so slow.

12-0 bunnies

Listen to the commentators banging on about clit's amazing hands when he should have just caught it without the juggle in the first place.

I say get rid of touch judges. They're as useless as a bull with no horns and no balls.
Having said that, and as much as I agree in general, full credit to the female touchie in that cows-donkey game whom picked up the foot on the chalk off the kick off. Good eye and could have easily ignored it and not risked any pressure for her decision.

And here comes the cumstain to help the eels with all the small decisions. Marker was never close to onside when he tackled Cook going on that burst. Let alone holding Cook down for an eternity, but manages to find the good old mythical forward pass.

A big F you, karma in your face, cumstain.

I hate the slime even if it's no good for us. I hope the Rabbits thrash them, remember a month ago when they were one of the premiership favorites. How that going for them lol.

The sharks v dogs must have been a cracker (lol)

Usually the highlights on the nrl site go for 4 mins.

This game, the highlights only went for 3 mins (including 20 seconds of everyone shaking hands at the end) and numerous replays of every try.

The sharks v dogs must have been a cracker (lol)

Usually the highlights on the nrl site go for 4 mins.

This game, the highlights only went for 3 mins (including 20 seconds of everyone shaking hands at the end) and numerous replays of every try.
The weather in Sydney right now is not conducive to quality football, GE. We were very lucky to have played on the Thursday night.

Pretty garbage goal line defence from Tuilagi. Lucky the videos stepped in to do what they do best... over-rule everybody else regardless of evidence.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10