Other Games [Round 16, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Ooh Lomax told to go back to play the ball after rolling and crawling off the mark. Pity blind fuk Catkins didn't afford the same ruling to the block of **** the other night. Every single tackle that grub rolls and slides off the mark.
i was wondering when someone was going to comment on that grubs tactics ,every bloody tackle he crabs and flops foward 2 meters off the mark and sometimes gets rewarded with a penalty ,nothing more irritating than that coked up grub

i was wondering when someone was going to comment on that grubs tactics ,every bloody tackle he crabs and flops foward 2 meters off the mark and sometimes gets rewarded with a penalty ,nothing more irritating than that coked up grub
Watch him when they had the Raiders pinned in their 20. Two tackles in a row, never square, not even close.

Raiders officially the dumbest team now, despite stiff competition from manly.
With that Cow's game we've showed that we are capable of matching it with the best, Raiders. And we almost did it two weeks straight. We have it in us. Perhaps we could lure Ricky over to help us put the polish on.

Despite the conditions, Canberra's attack was pedestrian. Stuart's halftime message was apparently kick early and keep them in their half. Instead what happened was they tried to run it out every time. They got lucky that Ramsay put down a couple of kicks, but only once were they good enough to take advantage and score.

Ricky might well blow up over that last second referee blunder, but I don't think he'll be too happy with the way they played today. I think he might blow up at his players too.

And they'll deserve it because St Merge aren't that good.

Peter Gough was today's referee in Wollongong. I wonder if he'll get punished by being dropped for a couple of weeks for the end of game blunder??

The sad thing is that there are a couple of other refs who would never get dropped over a similar blunder.....

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 3 5 -55 8