Pre-Game Panthers v Manly [Round 6, 2023]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

44 12
Bluebet Stadium
08 Apr 2023 05:30 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really encouraging , hope that the pack can get some good go forward to get the best out his attacking ability . Opportunity has arrived and great if he can make the most of it

So Sipley comes onto the bench now or has some other option been mentioned
Probably. We've got a few options among the reserves: Johns. Woods... Fainu! (Now that would be an adventurous selection that would bring the house down here!)

Yes, that’s what I meant. The Manly/NRL site. As I said, how fkn long before Kelma gets a photo in a Manly jersey? To see a St. Merge jersey in our line-up is shiite. I know some might think WGAF, but it’s the details that matter. Like how fkn hard would it be for the NRL photographer to get to Narrabeen. Throw a Manly jersey on Kelma and Woodsie, and whack it up on the website. It’s not like the old days, and he has to take his roll of film down to the nearest photo shop and come back next day to get them.
I believe the delay has something to do with the standoff over the new CBA. The players have boycotted certain commitments and the photos are one of them.

Probably. We've got a few options among the reserves: Johns. Woods... Fainu! (Now that would be an adventurous selection that would bring the house down here!)
Would be excellent if Fainu is selected @:)

Would be redundant if Johns is selected (two utilities on bench)

Would be a ST uproar if Woods is selected!

Could be Johns , bit early for Woods and Fainu but now that Fifita has moved on , Fainu could really provide some good impact . Well sooner or latter .
Sips has really had quite the fall from grace. Hope he claws his way back.
Probably more a case of Bullemor improving then Sips being less in favor . Keppie holding his own but would like to see a bit more out of him .

The Manly NRL site can piss the profile pic of Woodsie off the site.(below). How long has Kelma Tuilagi been signed up with us. Yet he’s still got no Manly profile pick. While Martin Tapas has got his pic up in a Broncos jersey. You shouldn’t put a profile pic in a teams line up with his old club jersey on. No other team has it. And just because Woods was a last minute deal I would rather see his name and that’s it. It’s sacrilegious to have a goons jersey amongst our own.

why wouldn't they just use a NSW Blues or a Kangaroos pic instead of that Dragoons. So much classier. Here, i will help link them below to where it is on the NRL website.

remote.axd

Well, well, ask (whinge) and you shall receive. Seibs must've been reading this thread lol.
Just hope it pays off...fingers crossed for Kaeo. Huge test against the premiers.

why wouldn't they just use a NSW Blues or a Kangaroos pic instead of that Dragoons. So much classier. Here, i will help link them below to where it is on the NRL website.

remote.axd
Ummm, the fact that I noticed this is quiet embarrassing, but, was it cold when they did the photo shoot, or was Woodsie a little "excited" wearing the Kangaroos jersey?

Could be Johns , bit early for Woods and Fainu but now that Fifita has moved on , Fainu could really provide some good impact . Well sooner or latter .

Probably more a case of Bullemor improving then Sips being less in favor . Keppie holding his own but would like to see a bit more out of him .
Oh definitely, it has nothing to do with Sipley's form or anything he has done in the past. Bullemor was the major purchase last year but fell out of favour with the coach. But last year is gone now and hopefully both will excel in the bench position as this year goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8