Panthers withdraw their offer for Frankie P

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
PJ - what are you doing putting your girlfried up in your avatar?

that's not my girlfriend...she just a bit on the side whenever I go over to China (but she doesn't know that)...she wants to move over here but I can't afford the two seats she needs on the plane.
My misses is heaps better than that....reminds me sorta of the mum in "Whats Eating Gilbert the Grape" :D

I still say Creagh is a better no nonsense player.
Guys - the cap has gone to $4 mill, so heaps of clubs will be in the market.

Creagh, O'mealy and Lyon thanks.

01. Brett Stewart
02. Michael Robertson
03. Steven Bell
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Chris Hicks
06. Travis Burns
07. Matt Orford
08. Brent Kite
09. Michael Monaghan
10. Mark O'mealey
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Ben Creagh
13. Steve Menzies

14. Shayne Dunley
15. Kylie Leuluai
16. Mark Bryant
17. Jason King

will do !!!

Its curious to note that with all this talk recently about who to purchase and the subsequent team lists being penned, Mattai has quietly disappeared off the radar screen.

Some people have Lyon as centre (bye bye Mattai). Others have him as 5/8 (bye bye Burns).

The silly season hasnt officially opened yet & so of course I havnt formulated my opinion about next years team, but it sure is interesting to see how quickly some current players in our top 17 fade out of memory, when faced with the excitement of new recruits.

Bugger O'Meley - he is an illiterate traitor and comes complete with the smell associated with many Bullwogs players.

Mata - he left as he wasn't getting paid. As would anyone at any job. He didn't make a thing of it like other players, and always treated ther club with the respect (well, I was going to say with the respect they deserved), but maybe not at the time.

Ryan,

I have to agree with you as I remember well the unceratinty & confusion that went on in those days immdiately following the NE demise. He needed certainty for his playing & financial future & we did not offer that at the time, so I can understand him leaving.
I hope that one day we would sign him as he still one of the best front rowers going around, I would not neccesarily tar with the same brush as some of the other doggy players.

I agree. He doesn't seem the feral type of player the doggies seem to have produced over the days.

Intellectually I would agree Mata - LoL.
From speaking to a young O'mealy, I would definitely say ideals completely different.
I reckon he wants out of the club for obvious reasons.

And I hope he comes our way, he is still one of the best players going around, not sure when his contract finishes with the doggies, is it 2007??

Mate - I don't think so. I just think the club said to the players this year, if you want to leave, then you are free to go.

Sorry - had to add, I think it was an attitude type thing. Bulldogs wanted positive, pro-active people at the club.

Interesting given he has not been mentioned elsewhere as leaving must be one of those positive non intellectual ones!! After all how much grey matter do you need to be a front rower!!

The problem woth Pritchard is that apparently he has only scored one try in 5 years.

We need someone to takever from BK and who can score tries as well as make 35 tackles a game.

Ryan you are out of your Mind , O meley slagged the Club big time when he left , saying the were useless and unprofessional , is o meley even off contract ??? Hmmmm not a Bear Junior was he by any chance ;)

There was a lot of hoohaa around that time. Just prior to it, Ogre and Paul Stringer had a dustup at the CC leagues which also put a bad taste in some peoples minds.

But that was a long time ago, Ogre was young and mucho water has gurgled under the drawbridge since then.

If your serious about our recruitment you would simply ask :
1) do we need a quality prop
2) does he fit that bill
3) will he fit in with our current playing roster & coaching staff

I think the answer is simple and in the affirmative.

If we got Omeley, Kite could play 2nd row where he had success we the Dragons.

Ryan you are out of your Mind , O meley slagged the Club big time when he left , saying the were useless and unprofessional
I cannot be sure about any negatives from O'Meley having money issues with the club but I do know he was stupid enough to fall off a balcony trying to break into his flat, the club paid for his medical bills and waited a very long time while his diddums headaches went away, and then he instantly turned his back on us when he was finally in a position to repay the faith we had given him. :naughty:
I wouldn't offer him a pack of week old sandwiches.

If we got Omeley, Kite could play 2nd row where he had success we the Dragons.

Kite only had success when moved to the front row, as a second rower he was not mentioned as a potential rep player. Once moved he excelled and made Origin so based on that I say keep him as prop.

[quote author=Stevie]
Ryan you are out of your Mind , O meley slagged the Club big time when he left , saying the were useless and unprofessional
I cannot be sure about any negatives from O'Meley having money issues with the club but I do know he was stupid enough to fall off a balcony trying to break into his flat, the club paid for his medical bills and waited a very long time while his diddums headaches went away, and then he instantly turned his back on us when he was finally in a position to repay the faith we had given him. :naughty:
I wouldn't offer him a pack of week old sandwiches.
[/quote]

wasnt that Aaron Cannings?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7