Panthers withdraw their offer for Frankie P

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
wasnt that Aaron Cannings?
Bugger Garts, you are right again. :cop:
I should just stick to throwing my thoughts on religion, the oppressed third world, politics and baby care. :doh:
:lol:

Pritchard would be very lucky to get a run in the NPC Rugby let alone with Super 14. It is a long way to get into the Blacks.

He won't be a Lock (2nd Rower), he is not a prop. It is only No 8 or flanker that he would be in the running for and he would need two seasons to get the call up. He is not the Brad Thorn body shape and so the Rugby talk is just that!!

Don't brush Burns. young and tough. Tackles big time and filled the revolving door that 5/8 has been for a number of years. Can only improve. Has anyone checked out Lyon's form over in the SL lately? Pritchard would be sensational in the centres.

I personally see Pritchard as a backrower... Pritchard, Choc and beaver in the backrow and we haven't lost too much without BK... hard to replace isn't he?

Mata - he left as he wasn't getting paid. As would anyone at any job. He didn't make a thing of it like other players, and always treated ther club with the respect (well, I was going to say with the respect they deserved), but maybe not at the time.
no ryan not true at all

All NE players who stayed with manly were the first ones paid.

O'meley left because the bulldogs offered him a **** load??

When was that the off season off 2002

What did the bulldogs get busted for a few months later ......

We lost omeley under dodgee circumstances, because if u remember correctly as i do, him and beaver tried to keep stringer when stringer was one of the firsts to go.

Id like to see omeley back and maybe move kite to second row.

Not according to this list

Bulldogs
Luke Patten
Willie Tonga
Chris Armit
Tony Grimaldi
Reni Maitua
Trent Cutler
Nate Myles
Dallas McIIwain
Daniel Conn
Ben Czislowski
Jon Green
Nick Kouparitsas
Jamie Small

Mate - I believe he was offered a release if he wanted it when there was a lot of trouble going on at the club

Someone on MSE posting under the name life is good reckons that manly has already signed Pritchard for 4 years on $200-$300k per year with most being paid in 2009.

he also says that beaver has agreed to another year on an upgraded contract which will be anounced just prior to his 300 game.

Lets hope that he is correct.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6