Game Day: Parramatta v Manly [Round 25, 2019]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
DCE has veen very ordinary tonight and last week. When chips are down and we need leadership he goes missing. Where was the take charge halfback making all the plays. Half the night he was just shuffling the pass and creates nothing.

You might say we have lost Turbo, our greatest attacking weapon,
you may say we have lost Thommo, our inspirational leader,
you may say we have possibly lost Fainu, starting point of all our killer raids up the middle,
you may say we have lost Marty, one half of our powerful engine room, you may say we have lost Siro, ginga ninja, Paseka, core members to possible injury.....you may even say we have lost our collective minds with the incredible bad luck to finish an otherwise great year......
But all I have to say is 3 lil words my fellow legend Manly brethren.......its BRADBURY time

Attachments

• brad.jpg
    brad.jpg
    218.4 KB · Views: 9
Really? We bombed 3 tries and they scored 3 of the back of the most BS penalties you'll see.

If we had played even half decently tonight we'd have rolled that mob.
True, it could easily have gone our way, but they were great to watch. Goof formations, good support play, and a game plan that made our umbrella defence look silly. I feel dirty saying it but the Eels played a game worth watching. We have played as well at times this year but they were on song tonight.

I want to start by saying that we were a zillion to one chance tonight with the way the game was refereed. Sutton decided the game over the Marty play the ball penalty when we had them on toast, a man down and them slowing it down and he pinged Marty and they scored in that set of 6. Too many errors again with the ball, dominated at the ruck and ill discipline has cost us. The team showed courage to fight back and if they had been smarter they could have worn the whingers down. When you go there you are playing 13 and the officials and tonight was no different.

How the hell is Sutton an origin ref???? This clown destroyed us in the final against the Riff with that diabolical call and he was at it again tonight. You can have a million and one replays, bunkers etc but you cannot do anything about bias!!!

True, it could easily have gone our way, but they were great to watch. Goof formations, good support play, and a game plan that made our umbrella defence look silly. I feel dirty saying it but the Eels played a game worth watching. We have played as well at times this year but they were on song tonight.

Great to watch? What are you, a Worms fan?

They play that "great" next week and they'll be having Mad Monday on the 16th.

Life's still good ! A home final at Brookie that no-one thought we would have at the start of the year. Best we all go out and root for them ! If they win happy days, if they lose, hit the booze on the way home and still happy days !

Even though the current warriors no 6 wasnt anything spectacular him and dce were a good balance together and took alot of pressure off cherry ,walker at 6 doesnt offer anything to help him unfortunately
I think (hope) Cust will play Foran like lines next year and give Cherry room to move.

Yes the Dalai now gets coach of the year and Des becomes an also ran, along with the team.

What an utterly disappointing end to a season.
I would suggest Bellamy should get it,given Arthur bas
So many injuries, plus the ref call to penalize marty when we had a 3 man over lap was diabolical!
The Taupau penalty really did my head in.Its a penalty but never given.They had their usual crack down on that rule for a few rounds a couple of years ago but like all crack downs,it slowly disappeared

Great to watch? What are you, a Worms fan?

They play that "great" next week and they'll be having Mad Monday on the 16th.
Just counted my toes to be sure. Yep, five on each foot. I am clearly not a worm fan. Credit where credit is due though, the Eels were good to watch.

I think Des got a bit too cute tonight.

Elliot should have played fullback and Waddell should have started in the back row with AFB at prop and Paseka on the bench. It completely threw our combinations for a loop.

I would not be starting Api next week. In fact, I'd be tempted to not play him at all and have Croker on the bench.
Elliot was terrible in defense all night.

the officiating was beyond corrupt ,appalling ,z grade,shyte they made sure they stuck it to us early and often and at crucial times later i.e Marty, so that we couldn't get up off the canvas We did our selves no favours at all as well .I love DCE but that was terrible ,I dont know if he is injured or not but I didn't see him say once to that **** sutton there are 2 teams here to be reffed not just the one you didn't bet on.
Elliot to full back next week and imo Marty wasn't looking at the blokes head he hit so careless at worst .Evans lined Parker up and got him high ,also if Maria Hargraves got 1 week with his disgusting record then Marty should get a warning letter in the mail or at worst a fine
Anyway onto next week

I dont care what Elliot’s best position is, I don’t even think he is an Adequate squad player.

What did des have to say in the presser.

Cherry should have a very sheepish look on his face. If he has that **** eating grin, he shouldn’t be captain. He should be filthy at himself and his team.

To all those saying they wont watch...bullshyte. ...everyone hates us..we know it...its a chance to stick it to another side....we will turn up and give a red hot go.
I'm going with this.
We weren't on tonight because our eyes were on next week.
As sh*t as we were, we nearly won the thing.
Yes, we are busted, but I've had faith in Des all year and I'm not going to stop now.
And if Parramatta are doing victory laps over that, their best our worst, then they'll be out even quicker...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8