Paseka Machine - Shu - signs of Champion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Pasrka is dangerous and has an awesome offload. Not sure why Taupau isn't using his offload aswell but our props have been great every game.
I thought Sipley's hard runs and quick play the balls helpedTaupauu. Taupau often followed Sipley's hit ups and it was a great combo off the bench.
Agree... i thought Sips energy was great for us...

I really think The Shoe should be playing 5/8 with Foran on the bench. But with yet another injury to a second rower -- even if Guacca comes back -- The Shoe looks to be stuck in the pack for the foreseeable future.
Parker showed me tonight that he could make it as a second rower. He is tough and wholehearted. He doesn't have the skill or the speed to play in the backline but he runs straight and tackles well. Select Tyfuna and Harpo as our centres, that way our wingers might see some ball.
Agree 100% with what you said. Parker has bulked up since he debuted and doesn't get manhandled as much - he tries his best every game. Think he should seriously consider a move to 2nd row - could be more dynamic there than in the backline. Might need a little more bulk though.
what about Foz at hooker?

team for next week??

tom
saab
harper
parker/ funa
garrick
foz
dce
paseka
cust
aloai
haumole
schuster
jake

crocker
taupau
sipley
keppie

Would've loved to see walker get a chance to go centre, but luck didn't work out for him. Feel bad he hasn't played in his true position for the last couple of years but I don't think it's a good idea to resign beyond this year. Smole has to get right into that starting side, where he belongs, shouldn't have been playing for blacktown in the first place. Schuster and Smole on the edges is so exciting, both full of potential and youthful. Cust should be cleared and has to start for us, crocker is still not showing any capabilities as a first grade hooker or even player. I like paseka and aloai starting and then have the lethal combo of taupau and sipley come on from the bench. That is a deadly forwards rotation we got. Parker hasn't been too bad last couple of weeks, showing more upside than his flaws, so I reckon we should persist with him but also wouldn't mind funa go in for him because he was very solid tonight.

Aloiai again with 153 metres as the highest metres for us. Marty and Paseka also over 100 metres. If Aloiai gets a offload going he basically replaces AFB.

another season ending injury means our second row stocks are running low as JetSki suspected out for season.
I think he's great and our best signing

AFB is the best prop in the comp for me, close with papalii, so will he be better than AFB without manly bias? Probably not IMO.

Will he be great for our team and could be in the top 5-10 props in the game? For sure and I hope so.

I thought it went:

Paseka
Aloiai
Sipley
Taupau
Keppie

tonight, and honestly, thought they were all amazing.
They aimed up. Had a look at themselves and went we can do this. Well done boys. Now to repeat it against that huge Titans pack.

One thing dce can not be critiqued for is his ability to kick a field goal under pressure. It was always a sure thing even though it originally looked a little suspect off the boot

team for next week??

tom
saab
harper
parker/ funa
garrick
foz
dce
paseka
cust
aloai
haumole
schuster
jake

crocker
taupau
sipley
keppie

Would've loved to see walker get a chance to go centre, but luck didn't work out for him. Feel bad he hasn't played in his true position for the last couple of years but I don't think it's a good idea to resign beyond this year. Smole has to get right into that starting side, where he belongs, shouldn't have been playing for blacktown in the first place. Schuster and Smole on the edges is so exciting, both full of potential and youthful. Cust should be cleared and has to start for us, crocker is still not showing any capabilities as a first grade hooker or even player. I like paseka and aloai starting and then have the lethal combo of taupau and sipley come on from the bench. That is a deadly forwards rotation we got. Parker hasn't been too bad last couple of weeks, showing more upside than his flaws, so I reckon we should persist with him but also wouldn't mind funa go in for him because he was very solid tonight.
Will be very close to this I reckon mate - but Haumole will start off the bench

Super relieved for the boys. Those types of wins are so important. Came back twice to draw level and DCE was handed a match-winner, and he nailed it. Good on him!

Great work all, with super-important troops returning we can make a charge from here:
Titans at home (W)
Tigers away (W)
Panthers away (L) - lets be pragmatic here, a close loss would be super awesome
Warriors home (W) - we did it tonight, we can do it at home
Broncos "home" in Brisbane (W, we can get 'em) - they are scrutinised over every loss, start like we did with Warriors and we sow doubt and take them down
Eels away - if we get 4/5 as per above and have our guys back on deck, fk the Eels, we will get em, they aren't all that
Knights away (W) they are more injury-affected than us even, big opportunity to upset them at home
Bye - free pts

14 pts in 8 rounds is completely possible.

Let's hope the injury Gods shine on us and that we build on this evenings momentum. We can remain positive after tonight in my view.

Well done guys.
Knights more injuries than us???? Haven’t heard of a 1/3 of the players named. We could also add our reserve grade injuries. Anyway fvck the Knights well & truly! What is so good about the Knights? How would a win against that loser team be an upset lololol. Come on mate!

Knights more injuries than us???? Haven’t heard of a 1/3 of the players named. We could also add our reserve grade injuries. Anyway fvck the Knights well & truly! What is so good about the Knights? How would a win against that loser team be an upset lololol. Come on mate!
Well they might be on par injury-wise - but really who's counting?

Point is they are shot to bits as we were in recent weeks. Be a chance to repair our PD if we build momentum between now and then, especially given their turnstile defence and injured playmakers (at least we have our playmakers on the field - or maybe 1.5 of them with Foran likely carrying some residual injury....)

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10