Paul Carter sacked by Titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
bob dylan said:
Chip and Chase said:
bob dylan said:
Moondog said:
2830 Eagle said:
Was he caught FOUR times over the limit or four TIMES over the limit ?
He was caught twice, the first time nearly four times over the limit.

So he was caught eight times??

It's not that difficult. He was caught twice, the first instance was nearly four times, so that's three in other words because you can't get caught by fractional amounts. So take those three times and add that to the second incident and that makes a total of four times he was caught. It's pretty simple really.

If he was caught twice can I ask was he given out or referred to the 3rd umpire both times.
I doubt he did it, he was set up just like his cousin Ruben...
"How can the life of such a man
Be in the palm of some fool's hand ?
To see him obviously framed
Couldn't help but make me feel ashamed to live in a land
Where justice is a game."

Take him on for sure. The senior players will sort him out. Matai will smack him out if need be.

mozgrame said:
Chip and Chase said:
bob dylan said:
Moondog said:
2830 Eagle said:
Was he caught FOUR times over the limit or four TIMES over the limit ?
He was caught twice, the first time nearly four times over the limit.

So he was caught eight times??

It's not that difficult. He was caught twice, the first instance was nearly four times, so that's three in other words because you can't get caught by fractional amounts. So take those three times and add that to the second incident and that makes a total of four times he was caught. It's pretty simple really.

So...he's been to court four times, but only been caught twice, once nearly four times over the limit, which could be rounded down to only three times over the limit, but once caught in a round up, the courts usually round up, so nearly four times over it is. Why was he in court on the other two occasions?

This reminds me of the two race horses;

"Won one" was a race horse.
"Won two" was one too.
"Won one" won one race.
"Won two" won one too.

:p

That's gold. My mate Nelson Mandela would've liked it.

When he was finally released from prison, I rung to congratulate him.
He asked what time it was here, I looked at my watch, which showed 1:58pm and I told him.

Then little Archbishop Desmond grabbed the phone & asked me what time it was, so I said,

"it's two to two to Tutu too."

boom boom.

No thanks to Carter.

The Gold Coast Titans today officially terminated Paul Carter ’s contract with the club. Paul was yesterday provided with the opportunity to make submissions to the Gold Coast Titans Board which met to determine the matter. He was accompanied by his manager, a legal representative, and representatives of the Rugby League Players Association.

After considering all relevant information, the Board reaffirmed its proposed sanction to terminate Paul’s contract with immediate effect.

The Board imposes this sanction with a heavy heart but sincerely hopes Paul will ultimately benefit from this stance.

The Club has offered Paul on-going counselling and support through the NRL’s welfare program for as long as necessary while he addresses this difficult period in his life.

Read more: http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/paul-carter-contract-terminated-16097/#ixzz3MXJvuO3R

Paul carter is a young choc , if he is really on the open market, we should look very seriously at signing him, tred, horo,chee kam all these guys have done very little..... Maybe chee kam or tred given more time..... But surely we could more on a bit of drift wood to sign this kid..... Sure he's got drinking issues but if the the club helped him out of this , we could end up with a real diamond in the rough... This kid is straight out of the Gallen, bird, choc and gift mould, Real competitor that loves to compete... I choose to end this story now.

Choc was an idiot but he was an idiot at Manly (in that he was already on our books). We don't really need someone elses idiot even if he's got talent.

Sort out the booze problem with a little more than the token Barba 5 minutes in rehab effort and then I'd take a look.

Personally I have no idea why a professional athlete getting paid handsomely can't just not drink till the season is over.

Loobs said:
Choc was an idiot but he was an idiot at Manly (in that he was already on our books). We don't really need someone elses idiot even if he's got talent.

Sort out the booze problem with a little more than the token Barba 5 minutes in rehab effort and then I'd take a look.

Personally I have no idea why a professional athlete getting paid handsomely can't just not drink till the season is over.
But when is the season really over..... These guys are pretty much training round the clock ,while contracted these guys are seen as employees 24-7

ho got caught DUI twice. The first time Titans suspended him for a fortnight, the 2nd time he got sacked. Simple as that.

You tube this lad. It's under 2O's granted. But wow he sure can get an amazing ball away even in plenty of traffic. You know the wolf man diet would do wonders for this kid.

eagle40 said:
http://youtu.be/SqRuacJG5_o

Worth a shot, great hands & hits hard.
Would be a cheap pickup.

Absolutely, he's a ready made replacement for choc, but a hell of a lot younger..... Get him in around our guys and he could be perfect for us.... Have a look at the senior players he's had to look up to as guidance, bird, miles........ Hardly roll models.

Great talent but sht for brains. Dogs let him go & I'd guess it was off field garbage. We need talent like that on the field but not that stupidity off it. I'd try to sign him but wouldn't set foot on the field if he screws up at all.

Carter signs with sea eagles

Wish...... We need a balanced pack with some added mongrel, with props purchased in the off season we have fixed or hopefully fixed that area.... Now we just need some whack in the pack..... Every pack needs one , our back row looks pretty light and soft....... T Red,horo ,mateo and buhrer.... Not to much wack there, Jamie is a great work horse and hopefully comes back ok from knee, t red and horo have not showed us a lot and mateo let's just see if he even turns up..... A good balance is a must, we need an enforcer added......buhrer,carter and Mateo back row?.... Mmm maybe then a little to small, hard one. What do you think

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2