Paul Carter sacked by Titans

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Moondog said:
BOZO said:
MadMarcus said:
You never know, it might get to 7...
We must all be fkn bored :)
I'm the chairman of the bored.

Frank Yawnatra?

to be fair....this thread consists of 2 merged threads!

Hopefully that clears everything up and we're all excited again!

(it's only 2 pages long if you format the viewing option like a normal person :p)

Speculation is for people that can't handle reality. Dreamers. Lets just concentrate on what the club thinks is best, and celebrate who they buy, release and retain.

Haha! Whatever, Moz! :p

Do you want him for next season? because he is currently deregistered by the nrl.

Last I read he was in rehab so unless he has his drinking under control doesn't seem a wise purchase to me.

Loved his dad at the panthers

I'm not sure on his exact situation the blog said that South's were looking to get him for the rest of the remaining season so I'm guessing he must be on track for a return. I don't know if his drinking is that big a problem he is young and made 2 stupid mistakes can only hope he has learnt from them. He is in a career where his profile is under a media scrutiny and hopefully he gets that now, after nearly losing his rugby league career, because he could be a super talent.

If you enter rehab I'd say it's a problem
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...nd-chance-in-nrl/story-fnp0lyn6-1227212275552'

Drinking problem since his teens I wish him well but the last thing we need at the moment is signing a player who get's done drink driving or even worse.

I'm only speculating but he wouldn't drink anymore then the average Australian male his age and perhaps less. It's his actions when he drinks that have let him down. As I stated his career position make his circumstances scrutinised and magnified. In this age of political correctness the league and club had to make him under go rehab otherwise they would of been seen to not protecting the players welfare. Like all drink driver offenders they partake in a rehab program it doesn't mean they have a drinking problem just made a bad decision and hopefully the new found education has sunk in with him.

Did you read the article? Nothing about politically correct the guy has a drinking problem admitted himself so no contract we are not running a welfare organisation.

I've had a lot to do with people and drinking problems...there's some that can reduce there intake and learn to do things in moderation and then truthfully their are some that should never drink again. Unless we meet him personally it's impossible to make that call.

So...he's been to court four times, but only been caught twice, once nearly four times over the limit, which could be rounded down to only three times over the limit, but once caught in a round up, the courts usually round up, so nearly four times over it is. Why was he in court on the other two occasions?

This reminds me of the two race horses;

"Won one" was a race horse.
"Won two" was one too.
"Won one" won one race.
"Won two" won one too.

:p
how many "carry-over"points does that add up to?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7