Penn calls for calm as Manly look at Brookie security for Gallop

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
some people are destined to die bitter I think

lsz said:
You are not going to get it

if you were it would have happened already

That's what "the stolen generation" thought. They waited for decades, but the apology eventually came.

The comparisons that occour on this site are bloody amazing!

How can you compare stolen generations of an ancient race of people to the wrong doing of 1 man is beyond me!

Dan beat me to it

Daniel said:
And the instances are comparable?

Ok. How about this: Harragon apologies every week about a refereeing mistake. It's not hard to do. Why, even Julia admitted she'd lied.
If Gallop seriously thinks he was correct then he is delusional. One of the traits of a great leader is admitting a mistake. All he has to say is that "with hindsight I would have handled the matter differently".

The Who said:
lsz said:

That's what "the stolen generation" thought. They waited for decades, but the apology eventually came.

Thank you linesman thank you ball boys we have the most stupid post of the year winner

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
lsz said:
The Who said:
lsz said:

Thank you linesman thank you ball boys we have the most stupid post of the year winner

no not the most stupid. there have been worse, and the year is far from over, so don't crown a winner yet

Mate the problem is Gallop is correct in what he is saying. He maintains Brett was suspended for being drunk at an NRL sanctioned event. Which was never completely disproven because the fact that he was or was not drunk was never on trial.

Legally he's right. Morrally he's wrong.

We just look bitter about it now because the rest of the rugby league world has forgotten about it.

Daniel said:
lsz said:
The Who said:
lsz said:

no not the most stupid. there have been worse, and the year is far from over, so don't crown a winner yet

Yeah. Ironstine wasn't that long ago.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
vautin is a moron

My mail there is no love for him from the stewart family. If you cast your mind back to March 2009 Vautin went to town on Brett, i stopped becoming a regular viewer of the show that night.

I much perfer the gameplan

guys, why are we still harping on about this!! people are dying in Africa, people losing their jobs, let it go

Darren said:
guys, why are we still harping on about this!! people are dying in Africa, people losing their jobs, let it go

So if we stop talking about this, then they will get their lives and jobs back? Maybe we should just send Gallop to Africa.

I don't know as haven't spoke to him but this thing goes round and round, like an old record, brett's okay, 450k a year, he will be alright

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2