Post-Game Discussion Penrith v Manly [Round 1, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Game Information

Panthers
Vs
Sea Eagles
28 BlueBet Stadium
10 Mar 2022 20:05
80th minute

Match Stats

Has Api been to the Cameron Smith "Forward Pass From Dummy Half" school in the off season..? :). Still, they were too good tonight...

We are very far of the pace, given it's rd 1 against the premiers we can get better . Panthers are going to be there again they were ontop of us from start to finish.

I’m done

we won’t do **** in the comp with the following players in the side

Croker
Harper
Parker
I actually think Koula will get a starting centre spot for Harper before too long. Parker runs good hard lines and tackles well. I thought he was one of our better players tonight considering he had to cover all Bullemors poor defensive reads.

Good learning curve tonight. We will be better for it.

DCE was our best tonight behind a beaten Pack.

Don't think Toff is a starter. Much better off the bench. Croker was gassed for 60 min. Tom was kept quiet without go forward .

We will still be there or there about come September

Ah shame, Panthers look strong.

We've a bit to work on but no panic stations here

Not concerned that we haven't beaten a top 4 team in 18 months, and we've been absolutely lapped by The Storm (put 40 on us), Bunnies (put 38 on us), and now panthers (put 30 on us) in 3 of our last 4 games?

Good outlook, I guess.

Lost it in the middle... the riff absolutely dominated us in the ruck and we could not get any go forward or into attacking positions... Yeo was immense and the Kikau off loads killed us (and didnt he make Harper his b*tch?)

oh well, onto R2...

Panthers defence very good, Manly were out muscled.

Very predictable with the service from hooker and jake ball playing in the middle but we knew that.

Maybe shuster can help remedy that and walker in the middle??

Don't know, its going to be the problem all year.

We need to find a way to mix it up around the ruck and get on the front foot more. In saying that Panthers are the very best defensive side

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10