• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
G'day all, Bozo is right in his point about Barrett and being allowed the opportunity to build his own team,even if we dont all agree with the cutting of certain players and the recruitment of others.
Just a shame that his predecessor,who was thrust into the position due to a crisis situation and inherited what was basically the tailend of a golden era was not afforded the same opportunity.
cheers mike

Yes but the eels are not really signing any players to make us think wow. There just signing players.

The fact that Club can sign any player makes me think 'Wow'
"no-matta" the calibre..

Sorry Mark, Cafegate’s already taken.

How about the obvious choices:
Cafegate 2, Cafegate II, The Cafegate: Part 2, Cafegates, Cafegate Resurrection, Cafegate 2015, The Cafegate Returns

Something like a Godzilla/Horror movie:
Son of Cafegate, The Return of Cafegate, The Revenge of Cafegate

Or borrow something more contemporary:
Cafegate Too, Cafegate 331/3: The Final Insult, Cafegate That, Dawn of the Cafegate, Cafegate’s Twelve

How about a TV series? I was thinking of a title - maybe "The Blacklist"?
Zth plays a fugitive from the FBI - he has a huge list of people that have p***ed him off . Barrett is a keen young FBI agent. and Bozo (the real one) is the Deputy director of the FBI. Bozo and Barrett work tirelessly through the list to eliminate ZTH's enemies, thinking (wrongly perhaps) that they are doing good for the team...
I think that this could get off the ground?

If Hiku leaves will Buhrer have to go anymore
Even if the sky will happen to fall we will always be the mighty Sea eagles !!!
imagesK3W63MWN.jpg

What's the legitimate option here? A NZ international frustrated because he is playing NSW cup or extra cash for Cordner / Klemmer / Bird. Seems an easy choice in the end.

Well it's good to see Foran is finally so supportive, positive and appreciative of his coach and club. Doesn't sound like we wakes up, and wants to be elsewhere anymore. Phoning Hiku daily is he? Good to know Foz !

He's actively out there attempting to convince his old team mates to join him !! Sorry, what a flog.

Karma, eh?

Hope they have a quality alarm system.

I wonder if Brad picks them up. He's such a great guy just ask choc or foz.

They better hope Watmough's not driving, he can't turn his head because of all the botox he's had. lol

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11