• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
I have to admit that I like Peta Hiku.

As an outside back he doesn't have the pace of a Snake or Turbo Tom, but we have all seen what he can do at fullback and we know that he is a much better centre than he is a winger.

Wherever he ends up I hope 2 things for him. That he goes well and that its not at Parra-doesn't-matta. If that means he becomes a Dragon or a Panther then so be it, though to be honest I wish that he stays at Manly. In a year or two we are probably going to be losing both Killer and Skivy to retirement and we'll need quality centres. Hiku fits that bill almost perfectly.

I have to admit that I like Peta Hiku.

As an outside back he doesn't have the pace of a Snake or Turbo Tom, but we have all seen what he can do at fullback and we know that he is a much better centre than he is a winger.

Wherever he ends up I hope 2 things for him. That he goes well and that its not at Parra-doesn't-matta. If that means he becomes a Dragon or a Panther then so be it, though to be honest I wish that he stays at Manly. In a year or two we are probably going to be losing both Killer and Skivy to retirement and we'll need quality centres. Hiku fits that bill almost perfectly.
Hiku is a good player but he is not a perfect Killer or perfect Matai .
History of our club has proved we always replace class players with class players . Take confidence from our past and have faith in our future feathered friend :)

Josh Massoud
@PenrithPanthers look to have blown @NRL_Dragons & @TheParraEels out of the water in the race for Peta Hiku. Expecting a decision today.

He also mentioned Penrith have offered him around 1.3 million over 3 years. Take that and run champ!
Prefer him there than parra

Hiku's a smart kid. Hopefully smart enough not to go to a career destroying club like Parra-doesn't-matta.

Not all that bothered losing Peta. Too slow at fullback or wing. Defence is questionable at centre. Good thing for him he is still young so up to him how much he can improve.

Roberts wants 300k per year.. rather Roberts IMO.

His in demand so I don't think that will be an issue
I didn't think it would be an issue to keep him. Jeez he is a good back up in the 17 somewhere but I can understand if tb has told him he is free to go , well I'd look after myself also. Gonna miss that smile when you score for us peta but I'll hate it when it's reversed.

So Hiku can go to the Eels to be with his old mates and carpool to and from training (and likely see his form head downhill). Or he can go to the Dragons and be the no. 1 fullback (his preferred position). Or he can go to the Panthers for the biggest paycheck and likely play centre (unlikely to get a look in at fullback unless Moylan is injured).

Mmm big decision for Hiku - mates, money or preferred position.

Not sure if this has been discussed. Wonder if Peta is still with his partner who is related to a footy club official. And if this is why he is not in the plans for 2016?

Not sure if this has been discussed. Wonder if Peta is still with his partner who is related to a footy club official. And if this is why he is not in the plans for 2016?
Not to put his personal business out there but they are still together.

Last edited:
Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10