• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What insults feathered friend? You have been the one that has been insulting to officials and owners of the club .
There has been more than "one" that has been insulting to officials and owners, from right across the game. But hey single out someone as you do.

Well we have lost the current and former NZ 5/8ths this year. Are there any other international halves left to fufil the proficy?

Well we have lost the current and former NZ 5/8ths this year. Are there any other international halves left to fufil the proficy?
We have lost a slow back and have gained a quick back in Walker . Fulton the immortal has played with and against the best players in the world and I think he is more qualified than any one of us on here on who to keep and who to lose . Fulton will fulfil the grand final prophesy feathered friend .
Never fear Fulton is here !!!

If we all look back say 2 years my friends look at the players that have been let go . Some you won't care to much about now but back then , watmough, Foran, Stewart, king, kite, horo, Hiku, ballin and could have possibly been cherry evans . We could of been absolute rabble but look at us now back to a force again with some massive signings . Good luck peta .

Well Dylan Walker did play for Australia, so technically, if Walker plays 5/8 for us in 2017 then that will be our international halves pairing.

Well, I can't say I'm surprised considering this has been on the cards for a while now. Like others here I'm just glad that Peta isn't going to the Speels.

I'm not sure I understand the logic of releasing someone who is pretty much the first choice Kiwi test centre, but there are people who know more about it than I do so I guess they know what they're doing.

Good luck at Penrith Peta Hiku.

I wonder, where will he play at the Riff? Will he be Whare's centre partner or will they move Moylan to 5/8 and play Peta in his preferred FB?

Well, I can't say I'm surprised considering this has been on the cards for a while now. Like others here I'm just glad that Peta isn't going to the Speels.

I'm not sure I understand the logic of releasing someone who is pretty much the first choice Kiwi test centre, but there are people who know more about it than I do so I guess they know what they're doing.

Good luck at Penrith Peta Hiku.

I wonder, where will he play at the Riff? Will he be Whare's centre partner or will they move Moylan to 5/8 and play Peta in his preferred FB?
Gus tweeted left centre, to replace Idris.
I always saw him at his best there, but we have Matai there :)

I'm glad that Hiku got the big bucks as he knocked back the Warriors bigger offer to stay at Manly :angel:

No problem, we have heaps of them, I think Isaac John is another Kiwi international 5/8. (We did sign him, didn't we?)

It appears Manly are looking for more speed in the backline. Walker, Tom turbo are replacing Foran and Hiku which can not compare for speed.

We have lost a slow back and have gained a quick back in Walker . Fulton the immortal has played with and against the best players in the world and I think he is more qualified than any one of us on here on who to keep and who to lose . Fulton will fulfil the grand final prophesy feathered friend .
Never fear Fulton is here !!!
Is that what NSW have been saying? 1/10 aint bad i suppose.

I think Hiku is a right centre. He has a lovely drift from left to right with a nice fend. This is also the opposite side of the field to where he has been playing on the wing.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8