• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Not sure if this has been discussed. Wonder if Peta is still with his partner who is related to a footy club official. And if this is why he is not in the plans for 2016?
His partner could be the reason he is not wanted at the club.

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles have today released Peta Hiku from the final two years of his contract.

The Club and Peta have jointly agreed that due to the recent restructure of the playing roster it is in Peta’s best interest to pursue an opportunity with another NRL Club.

Peta made his Club and NRL debut against Cronulla in round six of the 2013 season, and went on to play 60 NRL matches for the Sea Eagles. Peta has also represented New Zealand on nine occasions.

CEO Joe Kelly thanked Peta for his service to the Sea Eagles.

“Peta has been a consistent performer at NRL level for the Sea Eagles over a number of seasons and has also represented his country with distinction,” Kelly said.

“He is a wonderful young man and has a very bright NRL career ahead of him. We wish him all the best for the future and thank him for his service to the Sea Eagles.”

Sad to see him go, I quite liked Peta and had hoped he would be given a shot at centre long term. I suppose he can't be expected to sit behind Skivvi and Killer for ever, and he really is wasted a bit on the wing. Hope he does well at Penrith, him and Whare will make a good centre pairing. Unless they are moving Moylan to 5/8 and he plays fullback ?? Meoward was on the outer so maybe they are looking for a restructure ? Can't keep them all I suppose, let's hope there are some singings coming on the back of all these cuts, our backs depth is looking a bit skinny and we are still short a 5/8.

I guess the upside is TT will be a definite starter now.

I'm glad he didn't end up at Parra. As for losing him, i am disappointed as he has a lot of potential but you can't keep them all especially if the coach has other plans. Thanks Peta for your efforts at Manly, Champion player and person.

This is sad news, I am pretty gutted actually. I think Hiku is a very talented player.

Anyway, the blood letting continues, who knows if it will ever end. (The guts are well and truly being ripped out of our team). Will it be worth it in the long run???

Even though I am under 40.......Loyalty and heart mean something to me and I bet I am not the only one that feels the same way. The notion that 'business is business' does not necessarily equal success and assure desired results, sometimes it can back fire big time.

Anyway, thank you Hiku, your a legend and a top bloke..........!! I really appreciate all of the hard work you put in while playing/training for the Mighty Sea Eagles and I wish you all the very best with your NRL career.

Thank goodness you are not going to the filthy worms, they do not deserve someone of your calibre.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10