• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Your 23 year old Hero Hiku is down the pecking order behind Lyon Matai Taufua Snake and Turbo . The real Bozo is no clown he is an immortal and he made this decision and I along with many others that bagged the crap about Hiku on this forum would agree as well .
Hiku is no Sensational Snake He is no Tough Taufua He is No Macho Matai He is no Inspirational captain Lyon and he is definitely no Tom Turbo speed merchant as he is one of the slowest backs around .
So would you accept Hiku out played Inglis when Australia and New Zealand went at it last year? Regardless of who is next inline for fullback, surely ur not suggesting we can't find a place for Hiku in the centres over the next two years?

Yes it is poor form discussing this openly in a cafe. It should be done in private, in a team facility using an overhead projector.
Correction: It should be done in private with an overhead projector Ricky-style. AND THEN immediately leaked to the telegraph even before the last player leaves the room, again Ricky-style.

This might be made into a movie one day. They could call it The Club.

Now the pig shooting twist has been revealed, how about this:

Razorback_quad-1-500x378.jpg

Don't forget he's a country boy from Wee Waa.

Him and Noel Cleal used to go pig shooting all the time, ZtH is right it's his favourite thing to do.
Just joking mark . Actually mate my uncle is mates with crusher , and bozo would come from Sydney also to do the shoot and when I was younger I said introduce me please and he did .I couldn't believe I was meeting the great Bobby Fulton and he was still playing for manly then. Scott fulton actually bought land around moree which I'm sure ur aware of .

@Mark from Brisbane hey Marky mark how's things?
I finally found ur cafe post.
I don't know the politics as well as some. But what's the chances of Zorba just being tool at Bozo's command?. I may be wrong but I Understand Bozo to be a what Bozo wants Bozo gets kind of guy?

So would you accept Hiku out played Inglis when Australia and New Zealand went at it last year? Regardless of who is next inline for fullback, surely ur not suggesting we can't find a place for Hiku in the centres over the next two years?

Comparing Hiku to Inglis? I am seriously starting to question the sanity of Manly fans these days! First I heard Jamie Lyon was a better five-eighth than Cliff Lyons, and now this...

Now, I bet if the poster who said this was spending his own money, he wouldn't buy Hiku over Inglis.

Inglis has been playing injured for 12 months as well and Australia have been manhandled by the Kiwi forwards.

Just joking mark . Actually mate my uncle is mates with crusher , and bozo would come from Sydney also to do the shoot and when I was younger I said introduce me please and he did .I couldn't believe I was meeting the great Bobby Fulton and he was still playing for manly then. Scott fulton actually bought land around moree which I'm sure ur aware of .

Sure am, I was actually pretty good mates with Crusher, and was in the know when the Killer signing was going down. Yep Scottie played for the Boars, funnily enough his last game was a GF against the Wee Waa Panthers who had a certain J Lyon in the number 6, I sat next to Crusher and Bozo at that game.

Zorba and the Stewart's are joined at the hip, so it is no surprise at all. I would say Zorba was there at Bozo's behest, you know digging dirt and providing info etc. This kind of stuff has gone on at sporting clubs since forever. My take is that Killer and Skiv are just decent blokes with no particular factional leaning. Brett Stewart is a political beast regardless of his playing ability, and Zorba will take care of him no doubt.

Sure am, I was actually pretty good mates with Crusher, and was in the know when the Killer signing was going down. Yep Scottie played for the Boars, funnily enough his last game was a GF against the Wee Waa Panthers who had a certain J Lyon in the number 6, I sat next to Crusher and Bozo at that game.
How did Jamie go at number 6?

This might be made into a movie one day. They could call it The Club.

You're about 35 years too late. They already made an Aussie movie called "The Club" back in 1980. It was about the Collingwood Magpies and starred Jack Thompson as the club legend turned coach who 'almost' got shafted. Graham Kennedy as the club president who does get shafted from others on the club board and Frank Wilson who plays a character very much like ZtH. An ex-player and coach turned board member who has a higher opinion of his own worth than most others do and will stop at next to nothing to get his own way including blackmail and spreading rumours and lies.

Sounds rather similar actually......

Last edited:
Comparing Hiku to Inglis? I am seriously starting to question the sanity of Manly fans these days! First I heard Jamie Lyon was a better five-eighth than Cliff Lyons, and now this...

Now, I bet if the poster who said this was spending his own money, he wouldn't buy Hiku over Inglis.

Inglis has been playing injured for 12 months as well and Australia have been manhandled by the Kiwi forwards.
Sure. Look at it this way. Hiku stayed for unders. I don't know but let's say 300k at a guess. Inglis was said to be a million dollar a year man when he last signed with Souths.

Inglis is on the down hill slide. He probably has 3 or 4 years left and that knees getting worse.

Hiku is what 23 ten years ahead of him yet. He is knocking up international experience at fullback, five eight. He is never going to be worse from that experience.

That he keeps getting selected regardless of the position speaks volumes I think.

Not even Bozo spends his own money my feathered friend. Lol

But at this stage of their careers. I would not hesitate pick Hiku over Inglis.

Then add he is signed till 2017 we ain't got to pay any more for Hiku in the next two years.

2 years time I doubt u will see Stewart, Lyon or Matai still at this club.

Don't take my judgement, but hey Hiku is said to not be short of clubs lining up for his services. So what ever fanciful ride I've taken clearly I am not alone.

The fact that rival clubs are reportedly lining up to sign Hiku should Manly let him go speaks volumes really.

You're about 35 years too late. They already made an Aussie movie called "The Club" back in 1980. It was about the Collingwood Magpies and starred Jack Thompson as the club legend turned coach who 'almost' got shafted. Graham Kennedy as the club president who does get shafted from others on the club board and Frank Wilson who plays a character very much like ZtH. An ex-player and coach turned board member who has a higher opinion of his own worth than most others do and will stop at next to nothing to get his own way including blackmail and spreading rumours and lies.

Sounds rather similar actually......
I recall that a revival of the play was put on by the club as half time entertainment at brookie for tooves' farewell game v the roosters in round 25.

(Take that triple m linguistic analysts. Do you get this level of culture, humour, intrigue and debate on any other site)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8