• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I certainly don't think Mark would spin a yarn, but yes it seems a little unusual that something as important as mass sackings would be discussed openly in a cafe as opposed to an office at Sea Eagles headquarters.

It's more commonplace than you would think. @Ryan can tell you all about Foran and Watmough's conversation at a cafe openly discussing Foran going to the Eels way before it eventually happened.

Do not in any way underestimate the" Zorba" influence in all of this, and I mean ALL.

I had lunch yesterday with some old MWTS friends , who were in a Dee Why cafe just after 2V was shafted.

In came, the two Stewart brothers, then ZtH, and the conversation was fairly low key (my friends were siting at the next table and could hear everything), prior to the Stewart's leaving ZtH said to Snake" , now are we all good with this because there's going to be some pain coming.

5 minutes later in walks Barrett, first thing said was " Snakes on board".

Then ZtH and Barrett proceeded to discuss every single player and wether they were to be shafted or not, including Ballin whom ZtH described as a " potential trouble maker ".

I could not doubt the credibility of the people who gave me this information, they didn't bring the topic up ( I did), both have been members for many years , the wife has been attending Brooky for 44 years and has sat in the same seats all that time.

They said they were totally shocked to see this conversation taking the place openly in a cafe, and just days after the sacking of the the current coach.

I'm sure Bozo, perhaps not our @BOZO has been a part of the recruitment process but I can assure you ZtH has been at the very heart of the sackings.

In another interesting part of the conversation, ZtH then appraised the office and football department staff , each name was quoted ( Barrett had a list) with ZtH stating " trouble maker or worth keeping" , so if this is believed to be true looks like our favourite whipping boy really is running the club after all.
Confirms what we all know that any player in the toovey/Quantum camp was shafted. I thought that Manly would choose players on their ability to play football rather than if they supported the previous coach

Explains why only Brenton Lawrence attended Toovey's farewell

ZTH and his mates must be praying for a sucessful year because if we don't make the top 4 and preferably win the comp the they have damaged our club for nought result

It's more commonplace than you would think. @Ryan can tell you all about Foran and Watmough's conversation at a cafe openly discussing Foran going to the Eels way before it eventually happened.
Yes, I am well aware of the notorious Cafegate sage involving Ryan and Foran. I am not for one minute saying that I don't believe the latest rumour, I just think it's unusual and pretty poor really from what should be a professional organisation.

Confirms what we all know that any player in the toovey/Quantum camp was shafted. I thought that Manly would choose players on their ability to play football rather than if they supported the previous coach

Explains why only Brenton Lawrence attended Toovey's farewell

ZTH and his mates must be praying for a sucessful year because if we don't make the top 4 and preferably win the comp the they have damaged our club for nought result

If that is the case we lucked out that all of the players in the Toovey camp seem to have been dead weight / past their prime.

I certainly don't think Mark would spin a yarn, but yes it seems a little unusual that something as important as mass sackings would be discussed openly in a cafe as opposed to an office at Sea Eagles headquarters.

Let me assure you I don't "spin yarns".

This information is 24 hours old, I only had lunch with them yesterday and I assure you with everything else I have posted in recent times I would have used this story long ago had I known.

This couple are not social media types, and given one has been sitting in the same seat for 44 years its probably a give away as to the age factor, and knowing them as I do they would have zero reason to say what they did had it not been true......both the husband and the wife were there, both concurred with the turn of events and both were absolutely shocked at the revelations.

They did mention that they normally wouldn't have added "desert and coffee" to their lunch but the discussions were so interesting they had to stay and listen.

And one final thing , the attendee's at the lunch weren't speaking in "hushed voices" and didn't seem to care that Manly long standing members (known to ZtH) were sitting right at the next table.

I find the contents of the conversation most interesting BUT its just appalling to think that these were discussed quite openly, in a public place.

As to the venue I'm not sure, other than it was a café, serving lunch, in Dee Why.

Let me assure you I don't "spin yarns".

This information is 24 hours old, I only had lunch with them yesterday and I assure you with everything else I have posted in recent times I would have used this story long ago had I known.

This couple are not social media types, and given one has been sitting in the same seat for 44 years its probably a give away as to the age factor, and knowing them as I do they would have zero reason to say what they did had it not been true......both the husband and the wife were there, both concurred with the turn of events and both were absolutely shocked at the revelations.

They did mention that they normally wouldn't have added "desert and coffee" to their lunch but the discussions were so interesting they had to stay and listen.

And one final thing , the attendee's at the lunch weren't speaking in "hushed voices" and didn't seem to care that Manly long standing members (known to ZtH) were sitting right at the next table.

I find the contents of the conversation most interesting BUT its just appalling to think that these were discussed quite openly, in a public place.

As to the venue I'm not sure, other than it was a café, serving lunch, in Dee Why.

Wasn't this one was it Mark?:eek:

images.jpg

Another bit I missed typing above was during the Stewart brothers coffee ZtH was heard to say " Jamie won't be an issue, take him pig shooting and that will keep him happy, but we will need to get Skivvy onside as well"

And the only one not mentioned, DCE!!

Another bit I missed typing above was during the Stewart brothers coffee ZtH was heard to say " Jamie won't be an issue, take him pig shooting and that will keep him happy, but we will need to get Skivvy onside as well"

And the only one not mentioned, DCE!!
Sad all round - Bozo spent the farm on DCE, so Snake has no more leverage in that area at least @:cool:

Killer and Skivi deserve more respect :wondering:

Pig shooting wow, now I can understand why killer is so happy.

Don't forget he's a country boy from Wee Waa.

Him and Noel Cleal used to go pig shooting all the time, ZtH is right it's his favourite thing to do.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8