Peter peters intro

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
eagles2win said:
I liked it up until he sang the song.

If its true the club didn't okay this maybe next time they do something like it get the boys actually singing it.
Or even the other song
"Up the mighty eagles rings around the crowd..."
Why isn't this played after a home win like "Up, Up Cronulla" imagine 13k+ belting our song out

Cronulla has a song?
Anyway, it's a good account on the Manly spirit, what outsiders will never understand.

---

Thanks Mybludog Thats inspirational stuff .
Zorbas passion for our proud club is indisputable
. We all bleed maroon blood . We are all Manly together forever .

Matabele said:
Mark from Brisbane said:
Promotion for him and Bozo for Football Club elections in November!!

Hmmm. Bozo or Reilly. Tough choice.
No a pretty easy one. Fulton is a great of our club if not the greatest but where has he been since rd 6 1999. He jumped off a sinking ship and hasn't been seen since.
Bob Reilly does the job for nothing and does a great job of keeping our owners honest so it's a no brainer.

Thanks for that

Just makes me wish we did not have the politics in the club we do.

Imagine how good we could be if everyone pulled in the same direction

lsz said:
Thanks for that

Just makes me wish we did not have the politics in the club we do.

Imagine how good we could be if everyone pulled in the same direction

Yes you're right about the politics but its been that way forever.
I also think its poor people were bagging Peters for this, yes he stirs the pot alot with the club but that video shows everyone who was watching Thursday night that our club has a real heart and soul and culture some other clubs would only dream of having.

RL Gronk said:
Matabele said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

No a pretty easy one. Fulton is a great of our club if not the greatest but where has he been since rd 6 1999. He jumped off a sinking ship and hasn't been seen since.
Bob Reilly does the job for nothing and does a great job of keeping our owners honest so it's a no brainer.
Bob Fulton is one of the most respected and smartest man in the game , a true professional. In the Super league war Fulton was a key man in persuading players not to jump the sinking ship and his clever negotiation skills stopped the might of the Murdoch empire from taking over our game . Bob Reilly is a good Manly man . Bob Fulton is a living Immortal and justifies a place on our board .

Bozo was instrumental in our recruitment when Hasler became coach. He gave our club a lot of guidance through that period and never seeks recognition for it.
BOZO said:
RL Gronk said:
Matabele said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Bob Fulton is one of the most respected and smartest man in the game , a true professional. In the Super league war Fulton was a key man in persuading players not to jump the sinking ship and his clever negotiation skills stopped the might of the Murdoch empire from taking over our game . Bob Reilly is a good Manly man . Bob Fulton is a living Immortal and justifies a place on our board .

Just don't think it will be bozo zorba against Reilly, . There are people that won't let the football club stop being independent .
Zorba leading a penn ticket with bozo krilitch and others will try and give pen what he has been trying to get for the last 7 years , Control of the sea eagles .

I am told if they come and try and get control for the zorba and the Penns, then the other side of manly that was not shown on the zorba promo will stand.
Fatty, cliffy,beaver,Randal ,Williams and a few more who think there is a whole lot more to manly than Zorba and Bozo and the penns.

I liked the choice of Midnight Oil sound track, eastern beaches inspired track from a northern beaches icon.

bob dylan said:
bones said:
I missed it, but have no interest what so ever in seeing anything he dished up.

Missed it too. Not interested.
Come on bob , where is that Manly spirit of yours mate . We are all one big happy family :D

I've had a few dealings with Zorba over the years and won't say a bad word about him but to me there is a question mark over a situation where we could basically have one of the owners controlling the Footy club.
I think there's going to be tough decisions for the Footy club members to make late in the year

Vautin ceased to be of relevance to Manly the night he opened the season of the Footy Show with an extended vilification of Brett Stewart, 2009. Made me glad the club sacked him 20 years previously.

RL Gronk said:
Matabele said:
Mark from Brisbane said:

Maybe we could have both involved? The club seems to have survived well with a series of checks and balances, as long as it doesn't spill into the papers,

If it was for copyright thats just silly, its basically an advert and the more it gets played in whatever medium the better really, its about exposure for the message

Mybludog said:
I've had a few dealings with Zorba over the years and won't say a bad word about him but to me there is a question mark over a situation where we could basically have one of the owners controlling the Footy club.
I think there's going to be tough decisions for the Footy club members to make late in the year
Our board is famously 'dysfunctional' yet we keep winning premierships and fielding competitive teams.

If the club becomes controlled by one owner then there is no guarantee it will stay on the northern beaches. There will be no guarantee of anything. Having more than one owner creates headlines at times but also provides at least some checks and balances.

One owner with absolute control could relocate the club, or worse – sell it to some fruit loop billionaire who might get bored with it and let it die off altogether.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2