Peter peters intro

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mybludog said:
I've had a few dealings with Zorba over the years and won't say a bad word about him but to me there is a question mark over a situation where we could basically have one of the owners controlling the Footy club.
I think there's going to be tough decisions for the Footy club members to make late in the year
I've also met Zorba. Quite a few years ago I spent some time in hospital and he was in the next bed. He seemed like a good bloke then but maybe it's time for him to think about what's best for the club.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

I have no ties to any side but I believe that keeping things separate, ie football club and sea eagles would be a good thing.

All viewers saw on Thursday night was a man showing what supporting a club can mean to us. That it was Manly made it all the better. That is all that matters.

Whilst the footy club retains the preference share the club wont relocate - any change to location, colours, name has to be passed/approved at an AGM by members so regardless of how many owners we have the scaremongering about the club being moved by the Penns is just that. Personally I think with Fulton, Krilich etc the club would be in very safe hands.

The Wheel said:
Whilst the footy club retains the preference share the club wont relocate - any change to location, colours, name has to be passed/approved at an AGM by members so regardless of how many owners we have the scaremongering about the club being moved by the Penns is just that. Personally I think with Fulton, Krilich etc the club would be in very safe hands.

Yeah I could hardly see the likes of Fulton and Krilich delivering the club to someone who would take it elsewhere. Never gona happen.

10 years ago I had a dealing with Zorba,my late mother was a died in the wool Manly supporter,she wouldnt hear a bad about them from anyone,anyway she was on the downward slide,not to good,and our current coach was her favourite player,she loved Tooves to bits,so I thought I would try my luck and rang the club to see if there was any chance of getting Tooves to visit her to cheer her up,they patched me through to Zorba,I explained the situation to him,he said,yeah I cant see a problem with that,he said he,ll get back to me,I thought,yeah right,but true to his word, a day later he did,we set up a time we could get Tooves there without any drama,s to anyone. Tooves kept up his part of the deal,he was awesome,the last few months of my mother,s life she was a queen of the nursing home,and no one could bring her down,except for the C word,anyway I dont know power has made him worse or what,but it seems to have changed him a bit I guess

mickqld said:
The Wheel said:

Yeah I could hardly see the likes of Fulton and Krilich delivering the club to someone who would take it elsewhere. Never gona happen.

I don't agree they wont stand up to the Penn's they are all ready in there camp through Zorba.

David Perry would be gone as zorba and Bozo hate perry for not supporting zorba in his media job. He would be the first to go. Zorba has voted against Perry twice now for a contract renewal.
Further Toovey got rid of Bozo from the retention committee as bozo was to close to Des. Tooves is his own man and does not want bozo telling him what to do. So far he seems to be right.

LF are you saying Tooves would get fired as well as he got rid of Fulton, to be honest this is the first time I have ever heard of Bozo being on a retention committee - is this another one of Bob's conspiracy theories?

The Wheel said:
LF are you saying Tooves would get fired as well as he got rid of Fulton, to be honest this is the first time I have ever heard of Bozo being on a retention committee - is this another one of Bob's conspiracy theories?

Bozo was on that committee the whole time Des was coach. He is no longer. Just check with people in the know.
Des has and still does a lot of mischief around manly and uses his big dumb mate to help.

The clip was definitely a PP promo. However to the initiated, and those who don't have an idea about the politics of the place, it was a nice thing to watch.

Divisions and politics do nothing but bring down Organisations , We dont want to end up like the bloody Labor Party

lovefooty said:
The Wheel said:

Bozo was on that committee the whole time Des was coach. He is no longer. Just check with people in the know.
Des has and still does a lot of mischief around manly and uses his big dumb mate to help.

They did such a dreadful job, only winning two Premierships and all. Against a side 25% above the salary cap. Parlous.

Why does every second thread get derailed with this ****?
Lovefooty its clear that yoi have an agenda and we all know what it is. Its boring. You arent going to swing more to your cause because frankly most of us just dont give a ****. We just want to watch our eagles play, we just want to talk about the team and enjoy football.

No matter how you slice it, no mattet your thoughts or personal opinion of Zorba it stands true that that was a brilliant clip and tribute to our club.

Nothing more and nothing less. Leave the politica alone for once and enjoy something that was good to watch.

It goes for everyone else too.

If you want my opinion of zorba and the my personal experience you can go through some of the sites history. Regardless I still really enjoyed watching that clip

Daniel said:
Why does every second thread get derailed with this s**t?
Lovefooty its clear that yoi have an agenda and we all know what it is. Its boring. You arent going to swing more to your cause because frankly most of us just dont give a s**t. We just want to watch our eagles play, we just want to talk about the team and enjoy football.

No matter how you slice it, no mattet your thoughts or personal opinion of Zorba it stands true that that was a brilliant clip and tribute to our club.

Nothing more and nothing less. Leave the politica alone for once and enjoy something that was good to watch.

It goes for everyone else too.

If you want my opinion of zorba and the my personal experience you can go through some of the sites history. Regardless I still really enjoyed watching that clip

There's no need to get aggressive Rik.
:p

Ive had the outlaws around all day my mood is therefore excused

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4